22 Work to do

When Silvia came in, I was still in Brads arms. He held me very tight like his life depend on it.

I was frame for a crime I didn't commit. My mind cant process how they figured out about Robert. And why do they want to kill him? When I got the alert that I was the prime suspect of this crime, I couldn't breath. He was a good guy and they just ended him. I have anxiety and panic attacks. I am also diagnosed with PTSD and the situation in and isn't helping me.

I am not sure how they figure out the connection between me and Rob. I have always kept him away from getting detected, unless he went around and did something stupid with the information he had in hand. We have to wait and see what else we can get on this case.

For the last couple of years I have been living on my own, with only few friends. The warmth Brad gave me was more than words could say. When he holds me, I feel like my nerves are getting calmer and my panic attacks are getting controlled. He held me through out the night yesterday. And even in the car, he pulled me closer to him. It feels so right even though I know it is wrong. And for some reason I feel like my permanent position is in Brad's shoulders. All the problems I have, all the demons I have faced seems to push back and I feel nothing but peace when he holds me. How can something so wrong feel so right?

But when Brad kissed me on my lips, initially my body froze with fear. But then it was soon replaced with something tender and yes, finally passion. So I let him kiss me, until such time I could handle it. I am still not too comfortable with touching but for some reason the man who made me uncomfortable for touching by raping me is the only one capable of healing me.

"This juice is bitter" I told Silvia as the juice was really damn bitter.

"Drink it my love. Everything will be okay" Brad told me. His hand was around me all the time I drank the juice. He also kiss my forehead way too often. Silvia and Derek aren't speaking or looking at me. What the hell is going on?

"What is going on?" I asked Silvia.

"Why? Nothing Hayah" she said, and looked at Brad. It is then I felt like eye lids are closing with drowsiness. I looked at Brad who looked pained.

"You drugged me" I told him and that's all... Darkness....

*******************************

I kissed Hayah one last time, maybe for the last time.

"Derek, please protect her. Tell her why we had to do it and make her understand. We aren't using our phones nor you were able to. But don't worry, we will find you once this is over. Just keep her safe and out of trouble" I pleaded with Derek.

"Got it. Don't worry, Hayah is safe with me. And bring back my girl and yourself as soon as your done" and we shook hands. Silvia and Derek had a moment and I left them to their privacy. Having the help of Silvia is more than I could have asked for. This isn't her fight yet her determination to make things right is truly makes me respect her more.

"Come Brad. It's you and me now. Let's try to make this right" she said coming towards me.

We were watching Derek drive. Unsaid words hang on. I know we are staring at death. Silvia knows it too.

"Lucky if we can go back to them alive when this is done" Silvia said and I silently agreed.

"We need a vehicle. Some more weapons , phones and a computer" I told her.

"Yea, but right now, we need to sleep" she said yawning. And she is right. One thing we were taught as a rule is never to make decision when sleep deprived. I don't know if I can sleep but I need resting.