29 Free

John and I made the plan on how we are going to get the drugs from New York cartel. We have to make sure the New York cartel will believe it is Mexican cartel that stole it. Our plan was however to get the money from Mexican cartel in Texas to pay for it, so they believe it belongs to them. And in the crossfire is Abraham. That's the only way to take this bastard down. No law, no police nor anyone else capable of accounting him for his crime. This is the only way I can destroy him.

"How do we reach Abraham's vehicle? It is almost impossible when he has so much security" John asked me.

"Stuart might be able to help. But I don't want to get him involved" I told him after thinking for a while.

"What's the plan?"

"There is a cooperate gala where we all meet often. It's at Conrad Hotel and only the supper rich get invited. It is there I have met Stuart and his wife many times. Abraham will surely come to that. If we can get through the valet parking, then we can sneak the drugs in to his vehicle. But for that you have to be Stuarts driver because only the drivers are allowed to keep an eye on the vehicles. I am not sure if Stuart will like the idea. But that's the easiest way of doing thing without taking major risks" I explained.

"Would you be able to speak to him in that case?

"Well, I am not sure if Stuart would be happy to smuggle drugs in his vehicle. He doesn't do foul business. An honest man as you can get, at least after marriage" I told him my observation.

John smile knowingly.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked him annoyed.

"These Muslim women know how to wrap their husbands in their tiny pinky fingers. I never thought I would be this. But look at Safia. If she draw a line, and I dare not cross" he said laughing this time. I smiled too.

"Married life suits you" I told him.

"It does. Safia and children are my world. It is Safia who insisted I help you out. I was content with these business forgotten but when she heard about Hayah and her struggle, she said we owe to the Palestinian struggle and I have to do what I ought to do to help you"

"Here I thought it was my charm that finally made you come out from your hideout"

"Well, you must be so much in love with Hayah if you wanted to move oceans to bring justice" he said. I was thinking of what he said. Then I explained the entire story to John from the beginning. I told him that I raped her and why I had to do it. He listen to all what I had to say patiently. I believed he understood me better because he told me his story of how me met Safia, and how he too threatened her with rape.

"Hayah still has anxieties and panic attacks. I cant help it. I don't feel much better anyways when I think of what I have done in the past. I want to over come this self hate but I am finding it very difficult. I believe so does Hayah" I told him honestly.

"Look man, I am married to a doctor. She kind of helped me heal. I have done nasty things in my life. She isn't a psychiatrist but she knows her stuff and it helped. Recently we met a doctor in France. Her name is Sarah (Refer Criminal in Love book) and she is married to Steve Armstrong. I don't know if Steve is from your circle of friends but he is a De Bouborn" John asked me.

"Yes, I know the guy. I remember he was accused of murder. Then he sold everything off and took off somewhere"

"That's him. His wife is an amazing psychiatrist. She is in touch with Safia. Let all these cool off, and if you still interested, talk to her. She is supper spiritual as well. So I highly value her advise on anything" John said.