22

JANUARY — PENNSINGTON CITY 1:57 PM

"I still can't believe we were assigned this mission," Sean squealed, as the car drove through the streets of Pennsington towards the house the AMO had rented for them.

"You're like a giddy little girl going to the candy store," Madilyn rolled her eyes, leaning on the car door as she watched the scenery fly by, rubbing the fog off the window.

"I'm just excited," he replied.

Sean didn't hesitate to run to the under-twenty-five lounge and gloat about how they got the mission. Most of them were disappointed and most of them wanted to kill him for bragging, so 2832 had to drag him out before he became a piece of bread in a pond of ducks.

The next day, they were on a flight to Pennsington City, Nevada. Sean couldn't shut up the whole time; Harpo slept; and Madilyn tried to sleep but when she was constantly poked by Sean(they picked straws to see who'd have to sit next to him. Madilyn drew the short one, and appropriately snapped it in half), she pummeled him with her pillow and almost cuffed him to the arms of his chair.

2832 sat next to Harpo, who was the ideal airplane partner. He never bothered her, and kept to his chair, while sleeping soundlessly and never moved. She listened to music the entire time, drifting in and out of sleep, and having to wake up to protect Sean from being brutally murdered by a pillow.

When drinks came around, she was accidentally given Sean's pop, him getting her water. So, before they switched, she poured a sedative into the liquid and handed it to him. It wasn't for Madilyn, but for everyone who had the unfortunate delight of sharing a plane with him. He was gone in minutes after drowning it all.

A car picked them up(someone from the AMO) and drove them to their temporary home. It had four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living area, a kitchen and three floors.

The first floor was where the kitchen and lounge area was. Mostly everything was modern and white, with comfortable chairs and couches. There was one of the bathrooms there, without a shower or bath but a toilet and sink.

The second floor was more of a living quarters. That was where all four bedrooms were, and two bathrooms.

The basement was completely transformed from a homey house to a secret agent lair. With a passcode and hand scan, it had the highest of security like the rest of the house. Inside was all they needed, with a meeting area, a map of the city, and an array of weapons.

The house didn't require a key, but a fingerprint scan like the basement. When they entered, they looked around the first floor then went upstairs to the second.

"This is what I call a house," Sean whistled.

"I just want to rest," Madilyn groaned.

Sean, obviously, ran to choose his room. He had a pale, almost minty green bedroom. There was a bed with a white duvet and green blanket at the end, with several green and white pillows. He had a desk near the bed, transparent, and a dresser on the other side. The side of the bed was just below a window, against the wall the window was on.

Madilyn also happened to get her's second. There was a pale red carpet on the floor, soft to the touch. The walls were white except for one which was a light red, the head of the bed against it. She also had a queen bed, white with red and white pillows, and a red blanket at the end. There was a large window on the wall to the right of the bed, light crimson curtains hanging from it. And across from the bed was a desk with a chair, and mirror.

2832's had a theme of a light blue. A queen size bed had the backrest of a blue bookshelf, with an enormous white duvet and many white and blue throw pillows to go with it. She had a closet full of clothing, some for missions and some so she could go out in public and not stand out. There was a desk and an office chair, where she expected to do most of her work. Finally, there was a small balcony with just enough space to stand.