•43•

jimin

We face each other looking at each other's eye.

"I wanted to see if I really look like her." she said while scanning my sister's image with her fingers. She tries to find out their similarities in physique.

"How did you know?"

"You don't need to know." She took one step closer and clasped me in her arms. Her embrace felt very securing. It really felt like my sister. "I just wanna tell you that I'll be here for you no matter what, Jimin."

"Your sister will be more happy if you'd turn that frown upside down, ya'know?" she said as she let go. I refused. I squeezed her real hard and leaned my head on her shoulders. She combs the hair in my back and though it tingles me, it gives me a vast feeling of comfort at the same time.

"Uhm. You can let go now. I'm not gonna leave." she whispered. I felt her breath crawling its way into my ears. We stayed silent for a few minutes. I embraced her as if it's my last. I just want this moment to last forever.

"Rosie, I have a confession to make." I started. The vibe of embarassment came upon me. Doubtful. Shyness. I'm not really ashamed of it. I'm only fearful of the results.

"My sister told me to always stay truthful." I whispered to her ear. "And she's the only one who knows this. I wanted to finally share it to you too."

"Hm. What is it?" she asked. I waited for a few more seconds before I had spoken. I really had second thoughts. But what's gonna come is gonna come. I'll just accept whatever her response will be.

"I-I'm—" I said. I tightened my embrace. I don't want to look at her so badly. Fuck! I took a very deep breath.

"I'm bisexual." she looked surprised judging by how quick she pulled off. I refused again, hugging her back again. "Don't look at my face, You don't know how shy I am right now." I clasped both of my hands together, fully locking her up, my head leaning on her shoulders.

"Jimin..." she patted my back. "Let go." She forcefully pulled off.

She combed my bangs sideways and stared at me.

"'There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, okayy? It's you, Jimin!"

"Do you still accept me?"

"Of course! I can never be more proud of you. You had the courage to stand up for yourself." she said. Our face remained close enough to make me feel hot.

"I hope nothing changes between us." I said in a lower voice. She held my chin in a very seductive way, as if she had the intention of pulling my face closer to hers.

"What would change? Gender is never gonna be a hindrance, okay?" she said as she hugged me again. It was a quick one. "But since when?" she asked.

"A very long time ago."

"How about Bangtan?"

"Did you come out to them already?"

"Uhm. I'm planning to do so but I don't have enough courage yet." I said, looking down and fixing my necktie. She shoved my hand and initiated to fix it for me.