•27•

jin

I didn't know Jisoo had an older brother. I also lately realized that he's from the famous Infinite. Good genes really came through in that family. Imagine giving birth to a L, IU, and a Jisoo most importantly. All of them were even gifted with amazing talents.

After the airport-fetching occasion, everyone went back to Blacktan Twin House. The wall between the two houses' living room were torn apart when we arrived. Now, the houses have fully merged.

The visitors carried their luggage in. The house is big enough to accommodate all of us. Suho-hyung, Chanwoo, Myungsoo, Taeyang, and Seungri sunbaenim shared the extra rooms available in ours while Bom-sunbaenim, Sejeong, and Somi took their own space in the girl's house.

I guess this event was a good thing. I'd have more chances to see her.

A knock on my door gave me a heart attack. I let all of bangtan enter.

"Hyung! Look at yoongi-hyung!" taehyung teased.

"Shut your mouth." Yoongi answered in a cold tone. He did not seem to be in the mood to have fun.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" i asked.

"He's probably worried of Myungsoo. Jisoo introduced him to her brother before. Myungsoo looked like he could throw a bunch of punches too when he saw Yoongi a while ago." Namjoon said. The maknaes were lying down on the floor carpet and messing with each other while us hyung line enjoy the furry bed. I couldn't even look at Yoongi in the eye. I feel like liking Jisoo means betraying him. But in a way, we also feel cheated about how he never told us about it.

We'll get to see what happens tomorrow with Jisoo's brother.

jimin

So this recent idea just popped in my mind. I just realized that I can send a private message to anyone who's in the group chat.

Rosé

11:57

are you still awake?

i bet she's sleeping already. It's almost midnight after all.

*ting*

12:01

yes, apparently.

oh. I was just wondering.

really? why?

i just wanted someone to talk to

oh. i got you!

thanks!
i'll be cheering for you tomorrow!

me too!

but I dont have any sibling. :(

thats okay! at least you have six boys that got your back.

i think taeyang and seungri sunbaenim will be with you guys for the games. hwaiting!

can i go to you when i feel alone tomorrow?

roseanne is typing....

.

roseanne is typing...

yeah, you can approach me anytime.

thanks,rosè

its rosé

ugh nevermind. just call me roseanne.

i'll just call you rosie.

okayyy.

I better sleep now.

Jisoo-eunnie's checking on me. goodnight!

goodnight! sleep tight, rosie.

I clicked the lock button of my phone and exhaled excruciatingly. I have never reached this stage in flirting before. Perhaps the simulation is glitching.

Gosh, this is so nerve-wrecking. Good thing she's nice and warm.

jisoo

*ting*

it's taeyang oppa again.

sol
11:56pm

hey, call the girls down here in the living room. let's have some midnight snacks.

is that for real?

of course, dongsaeng. hurry up.

okay.

Rosé already fell asleep beside me so i left her that way and just called for Lisa and Jennie. We went downstairs and the living room has been readjusted. It became larger and the couches has been combined making it bigger. The boys were already there, setting up the blankets and the dvd player. Some were already using their phones, lying in the couch.

Jennie and I took up the empty spaces in the couch. I sat beside my brother and Taeyang. Meanwhile, Jennie sat on the only space available, leaving lisa no choice but to sit in the carpet along with the others. She's at the seat beside Sejeong. Hoseok-oppa and Namjoon-oppa who grabbed the popcorn from the microwave placed themselves on the carpet. Seungri and Bom-eunnie was having a reunion talk at the kitchen's countertop while Somi sat beside Lisa. She was overwhelmed when Somi came in instead of Jungkook's brother. Pretty sure karma's a bitch. Good thing I didn't invite IU-eunnie knowing jungkook. Now they're facing disappointment on the same levels.

Beside Taeyang was Seokjin and Yoongi. The rest of the maknae line including chan woo stayed in the carpet.