•18•

jisoo

I visited Seungri sunbaenim's house. He sure is rich now. He was even appointed as CEO by Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim.

As I was standing in front of the door, I straightened my clothes and fixed my hair. I was only wearing an oversized shirt tucked in denim shorts.

I pressed the doorbell.

A few seconds passed and there seems to be no response.

"Hm?"

I tried ringing it again and it opened widely with Taeyang oppa surprising me with his wholesome smile.

"Annyeong jisoo-ah! Get in!" he said.

He let me pass through first then he followed me.

"How's the preparation for your comeback??" he asked as he made me sit in the huge round couch. It's as if he's the actual owner of this house.

"It's getting kind of hectic plus Jennie's heading to france for some fashion business."

I hear another door creaking which took both of our attention.

It was Seungri oppa, still wearing pajamas.

"Annyeong Jisooo!!" he said in a high pitched voice

"Annyeong Jisooo!!" he said in a high pitched voice. He welcomed me with a high five. Just like what we always did when I was still a trainee.

Chills suddenly surrounded my body as I felt Taeyang oppa rubbing my hair. I looked at him. He was looking at me with his sincere eyes.

"Jisoo-ah... How are you coping? Do you still experience nightmares?"
he calmly asked.

"It still bothers me, Taeyang. Especially the fact that I found who I dated before the accident."

"The one who keeps strangling you in your nightmares?"

Taeyang oppa bent closer to take a better listen.

"And who is it?"

"Min. Yoon. Gi." I spelled.

"Bwo?! The rapper from BTS? Really?" he said. The surprise can be traced in his expression.

"I will talk to him about it soon, oppa. It's okay."

"Did all your memories go back?"

I nodded.

"He's such a bully, haha. According to what I remember."

"Really? That moron's gonna need to have some beating." he said as he was clenching his fists.

I quickly held his angry fists down.

"It's okay." I said.

"Listen, Kim Jisoo. When it's not okay for you anymore, don't hesitate to kick him out of your life." he said as he continue scrubbing my hair. I just laughed it off.

I love Taeyang oppa. He's such a good brother to me. He might appear intimidating and like a sex animal, but inside, he's actually a soft cotton ball.

Even during my trainee days, he was by my side to support me every time I feel anxious and discouraged. He the real mvp.

"Just call me when you need to give somebody a beating, arasseo? I'll be there right away. " he said as he popped open three cans of beer.

"Cheers!" seungri said. we accompanied him.

We drank till we cannot see the light.

taeyang

Jisoo passed out lying in the couch. She's too wasted. I carried her to one of Seungri's guest rooms and properly laid her. She looks so peaceful sleeping. that bastard min yoongi is lucky that Jisoo is such a forgiving person.

I saw her phone ringing.

It was a number that was not saved in her contacts.

"Hello? Who's this?" I asked.

"Hm? Who's using Jisoo's phone?"

"It's me, Taeyang. You got an issue with that?"

"No."

"Who's this again?"

"K-kim Seokjin."

"You friends?"

"Um, yes."

"Anyways, she's drunk as hell. Pick her up."

"Where is she again?"

"At seungri's crib."

"Okay. I'll bring my car."

I hung up.