•41•

Lisa

The other members' siblings went home. Agh. I still hate Jungkook. Why does he have to not bring his brother to the show? That was so simple! He even promised me he would.

You know, I really wanted to meet him...

I'm not a fan of art but I grew fond of his beautiful shots in Instagram. I wanted to see him to thank him, for cheering me up at dull times with his beautiful masterpieces.

"Try messaging him. He's not that famous." Jennie said while lying in my lap, watching Teen Wolf in her phone. "Maybe he'll reply or something."

"Ah, why haven't I thought of that before?" I looked at her with amazement.

"It's because you're dumb, Lisa." I smirked. "Bully." I whispered.

I guess I'll just messagge with my private account.

"Hey, Lisa!" Rosé shouted, from the kitchen downstairs

"Waee?"

"Did you eat the sushi pack we took home from the japanese restaurant?!" she shouted. Her voice is slowly raising in volume.

"What sushi?" the door slammed open. Rosé arrived, angry and flustered.

"That, the one you're holding!" she said as she pointed her fork towards me. Oh.

"Mian. Hihi." I'll never get tired of teasing her and her bottomless pit stomach.

*ting*

"Ommo, eunnie!" I shouted

"Ommo, eunnie!" I shouted. Jennie who was leaning on my lap stood up and peeked on my phone.

"See? He followed you back! That dude has only like 35 fans, of course he'll notice you."

Another notification popped.

"Eunnie! He even replied!" I high-fived Jennie

"Told ya."

"What's the commotion?" Rosé peeked through the door.

"Jungkook's brother replied to her message plus he followed her back." Jennie stated.

"What? Jungkook has a brother?" she asked. Oh, the ever clueless Rosé.

"Yes."

"I thought he was an only child." said Rosé, chewing the remainig sushi rolls.

"Cause all you do is eat, Chaeyoung! Damn! You're only either eating or pooping these days!" I screamed. She chewed her sushi and jumped on me in the bed. Jennie remained unbothered, just watching us bicker on the other side of the bed.

"What did you say?! I still do other things, you know? I still like, feed Orangie or write some music!"

"Whatever, sis." I shoved her away and wondered again in my phone. Could this day get this any better?

"By the way, where's Jisoo eunnie?" she asked.

"Probably seeing Seokjin oppa again." Jennie shortly answered.

"I'm so happy for Jisoo eunnie. She finally found her happiness. Seokjin oppa's a very lucky guy." I took another sushi roll and swallowed it.

"Yea, I know. I kinda miss Jisoo. Now half of her time's invested towards him." Jennie mumbled. "Good thing her fans are loyal to her. A lot of her fan sites decided to stop for a while. To give space for Jisoo and lessen the controversy probably."

"We can't do anything but support it, Jennie. If that's what'll make Jisoo eunnie happy." I said, while pinching her fluffy cheeks.

"Yeah, they deserve each other." Rosé added. "At least they're open to us about their relationship, unlike someone else I know."

"Like who?" I asked.

"Nevermind. All you do is fantasize on that instagram account, Lalisa! You're not aware of the happenings around you anymore! You're either stalking that man or cuddling Jisoo eunnie! Get a life!" Rosé sarcastically answered making the three of us laugh.

"Yah, Chaeyoung. How are you and Jimin?" Jennie asked.

"Why are you asking me as if I'm in a relationship with him? Huh?" Rosé answered. "Well, nothing really happened yet. He's not the type of guy to have initiative. I have to do everything myself again."

"At least you guys talk even if its only a bit, right?" Jennie said, brushing Rosé's hair.

hoseok

I found my old vinyl camcorder when I went back to my parent's house. I browsed through the thousands of Hope in the street videos I took way back. Some videos were like what we call vlogs today.

I individually checked them with Jungkook, who's really interested in these kind of stuff.

"Hyung, isn't this Lisa?" he showed me the video. It was the random streetdance we did way back in highschool.

I pinched in closer to take a better look. That's impossible. "It looked a little like her but it's impossible to be her." I denied.

"Long legs, bangs, and that big eyes, it's definitely her, hyung. You should ask her if you want to confirm."

"Lisa's from Thailand, Jungkook. She didn't study high school in Korea. How can she be that girl?" I pointed out. But it really looked like Blackpink's Lisa though.

"I won't argue anymore. Let's check those other videos." he arrowed to a pile of films so I picked one of those.

I marked the film strip with 'Lisa' with a red marker so it would stand out among other films and make it easier for me to find it.

If that coincidence is true, that would bring me so much goosebumps!