•32•

taehyung

Fine. I'll admit it. I have a huge crush on Jennie Kim. I don't know what else happened that night but i am 100% conscious when she called me puppy in her deep english voice. I remember her tying up my hair too. It was cute.

But I don't know. I feel anxious when im around her. She makes me wanna do bad things to her then guilt the hell out of me. But she gives me the attention i need. She only talks to me when its off the cam though. She values her image more than anything else.

"Taehyung!"

"What, Kitty?"

"Kitty? Yuck."

"Did you even wash your hair? Why is it still tied up?"

I removed the hairtie and shook my head.

"See this flawless bounce? Does this look like it aint washed up?"

She smirked.

"Now please. Tie it again. My bangs is bothering me again."

"Wow. You're so confidently bossy lately." she sighed. She took the hair tie from my hand and made me lean lower. I feel awkward. No, I have to endure this. This is no time to be a wimp, Taehyung. I'm stepping up my game.

I stared at her unforgiving beauty. She's so stunning! Fuck.

"You're so different off cam, Jen."

"Hmm. How can you say so?"

" You're usually cold on set..."

"—but this time you've gotten pretty hot." I followed. I notice her looking at me.

"Don't test me, Kim Taehyung." she said in a low voice.

She wrapped it up and finished tying my hair.

I stood up and confronted her. She's neither speaking nor moving. She's just plainly standing in front of me with arms crossed.

"Blacktan TV is nearing to its end. I'm sad i won't be able to tease you anymore." i said.

"I'm more than happy." she joked. It's meant to be humorous but i can't help but get hurt.

"I like you, Jen."

jennie

He stood before me, just inches away.

"I like you, Jen."

Those words. I think my heart stopped beating. His deep brown eyes pierced through my soul as he stares at me. All his attention. On me. Only on me.

The atmosphere was so hot. There's this part of me that wanted to hug him so bad that time. You have to have a tighter grip, Jennie. President Yang Hyunsuk's not gonna like this attitude.

I snapped back to reality. He is waiting for an answer.

"What are you saying? Funny joke, Tae." I say while fake laughing it off.

"I'm not joking." his tone went deeper. The situation cannot get any more intense.

"You make me the happiest, Jennie. Can I claim you?" I was stunned. and speechless. and touched.

"Claim me what?"

"As mine."

"But it's not gonna work out, Taehyung. We have strict agencies. Let's not try to begin something that'll end right away."

I'm just afraid of what might happen. He held my hand with both of his. It made me feel more assured.

"Stop thinking ahead. It's our feelings that matter. We can try, can't we? We can make it work." Taehyung said. He brings his bright smile out. I hugged him. He's so cute with that hair tie. His initiative gave me assurance. He's right. Im not stopping myself again. Its time I let myself experience happiness. Taehyung's the only one who can give me that. Yang-sajangnim can suck his dick.

"Thank you, Taehyung."

"Does this mean we're official?" he asked.

"Yes?"

"Really? Then will you call me oppa now?"

"Heck no!"

"Aw."

"But let's stay lowkey. I dont want the ambiance to be awkward during the shoot."

"Sure. If that's what'll make you more comfortable."

"Thanks, tae."

"Let's go back before someone else catches us." i nodded.

I just hope we don't end up like Hyuna and Edawn...