•25•

jennie

I finally regained consciousness. I opened my eyes and saw Jisoo beside me, who fell asleep.

I hate Kim Taehyung. I hope to never cross paths with him after this show. Why does he have to bring up such a sensitive topic? That issue almost dragged my career into the drains. My years of being a trainee almost vanished after that scandal with our producer. I have good taste in men and I swear that I won't date JUST anybody.

The words he said were very sharp. I reached the point where I couldn't contain it anymore. I didn't work my ass off to get my allowance from some cheapskate. He even called me a slut as a joke.

I have been scrolling my phone in Jisoo's tent when someone entered. It was Seokjin oppa. He kinda looks like he was silently skipping through the door, checking if the coast is clear then our eyes finally met.

"Ommo! Jennie' You scared me!" He jumped. He was holding his chest and breathing nervously.

"I just dropped by to give Jisoo a drink." he said. I just nodded.

He is so into Jisoo. I hope eunnie doesn't get ensnared by this courteous mammal. He went to check out on her, who was silently taking a short nap at one of the couches. He slowly put the drink in a spot on the table that Jisoo will surely see.

"Are you doing good already? I heard about what happened. I'm sorry about what Taehyung has done."

"Don't even talk about it, oppa. You don't need to apologize for that trash." I said. He curled his mouth. "Well then, I'll get going, goodbye!" he whispered as he sneaked out of the tent with tiny steps. He doesn't want to bother Jisoo's peaceful nap.

I stood from the reclining chair i was seated. I swear, balloons are gonna be the death of me. My make-up was totally ruined. I looked upon the mirror to clean it up. My phone vibrated.

taehyung

taehyung: meet me at me and jimin's tent.

taehyung: asap

Does he really think he can order me around? I ignored the messages and re-applied my make-up.

*ziiip*

"Hey! I knew you'd ignore my messages." Taehyung said.

"You really have a knack of barging into tents, don't you?" i said as I rolled my eyes and continued my business.

He continued tresspassing our space and pulled my hand out of the tent AGAIN.

"Stop taking me everywhere you want! I'm not your pet!" I said with conviction. He continued to pull me so I was forced, i repeat, forced to follow. We ended up being back to the black castle I ran into a while ago. The shivers began coming back. My grasp tightened again. Please stop appearing, balloons!

"Kim Taehyung stop. Don't you dare bring me back to that room!" i screamed. He shushed me with his index finger. He went for the door knob and opened to door. To my surprise, the balloons were gone already. All that's left was a golden retriever puppy, sitting peacefully at one of the wooden bark.

"Look. This puppy's as lost as you." he said. I scurried towards the pup and grabbed it. It barked with its tiny voice and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. It kept playing with me. Kuma's gonna be mad.

"Listen, Jennie Kim. I don't know what else you're scared of in this world. But Im truly sorry. I already heard from Jisoo-noona. Why'd you gotta go in the room full of balloons? And under maintenance at that?" he stared at me with eyes very serious. His eyes were shouting sincerity.

"I was being insensitive when I teased you about your scandal. I'm also sorry about that. "

My eyes went big when he suddenly kneeled in front of me. "Forgive me, please?" he pleaded. I dont know what to say. The relentless Kim Taehyung just kneeled in front of me.

We heard a creaking from the doorknob. The door suddenly bursted open. Taehyung's eyes went big too. He almost fell from his position. He transitioned from kneeling to picking the puppy from my hands. The situation was fast.

"Hyung, what were you doing?" Jungkook asked. He was with Jimin.

"U-uh nothing!" he eagerly denied.
"Look at what Jennie and I had found. A pup!" he changed the topic. the two kid's eyes went big as their attention redirected to the puppy.

"Kiyeo!! Let's bring that to our house!" Jimin said.

"But it's hers." he said. The smiles of the two maknaes flipped.

"Aww. Can we borrow it for awhile, Jennie-noona?" jungkook said.

taehyung

"sure!" she agreed with delight. I've never seen her eyes glisten from joy. Puppies are really a miracle.

We both stood up. Jimin and Jungkook got further ahead with the puppy. I walked within Jennie's pace as we were walking towards the exit. She kept silent. I noticed our height difference. I cant help but notice how small she is.

*ting*

Darkness shrouded the entire castle. The electricity went out in the room again ugh. I also failed to find any traces of the two boys.

Two soft hands crept in my arm, one fully intertwined with my fingers. That gave me a heart attack. Shit.

"Taehyung!" she screeched.

"Don't be afraid, Jennie. I got you." i reassured. Is there even anything she's not afraid of?

"Im here, gwaenchana. The exit's pretty near." I opened my phone's light to be able to see through the building. I then finally saw some light from the hinge of the exit that Jimin and Jungkook left. We successfully made it out before she can bowl or something. Jungkook and Jimin seemed to be aware of the power outage that happened. They waited for us in front of the castle.

The two were staring at my hand. Jennie realized what the boys were doing so she shyly pulled out her hand from mine.

"mianhae." she whispered.

"Tsk tsk. You guys." jimin said as he smiled creepily.

My chest wont stop beating.

Did I tame the bitch or did the bitch tame me?

——————
a/n: hello guys. its been a little while. like wow!!  i did not expect that it'll reach 3k reads!! thank you guys!!

months ago i seriously thought this story's gonna flop. cause its my 1st story yet. and yeah ill watch out more on my grammar i know i suck a lot

luv u guys

any filo readers out there? hehehe
i have a tagalog btsxbp fanfic sleeping in my drafts for a months. should i publish it too?

jensoonation wer u @!!
jinsoonation wer u @!!