•26•

rosé

I still cannot get over what he has said to me. How can he effortlessly say those words and make me falter? Rather date me? Mr. Park, are you not planning to make a move afterwards? Am i a joke to you?

PD-nim told me to contact my sister. At least one of our siblings should make an appearance for the next episode of Blacktan.

Lisa is the happiest next episode. She'd get to meet Jungkook's brother. I don't even know where this excitement is rooting from. he definitely looks like jungkook. Why does she even bother looking for him when jungkook is here already?

IU-sunbaenim might also come if Jisoo-eonnie invites her. Oh I'd really love to sing with her.

yoongi

I have no sibling to bring to the show. I dont have any. Same goes with Jimin and Namjoon. I guess we'll just sit there.

jisoo

I'm calling oppa for our next episode. IU-eonnie says that she'd be busy till next next week so I guess I have to bother my brother who's currently having a vacation in Japan. It's also time he meets my girls in person.

I wonder who the others are gonna call.

jungkook

"Im not letting my brother come to this show. I bet Lisa's expecting him the most but no. Im so excited to see her disappointed face. Im bringing Somi in." i muttered as I lay down the couch with my hyungs.

"Why are you so mean to that girl?" Namjoon asked. He was fidgetting with his pen as he was holding his iPad on his other hand.

"I just feel like joking around her."

"That's where it all begins..." jin mumbled.

"Begin, my foot." i replied. It's really a no for me. I'm loyal to IU-noona.

"Hyungs, who are you gonna call?" i asked.

"chanwoo." - hoseok

"suho"-jin

"sejeong"-taehyung

"Is Suho even legal in this show?" i asked.

"What makes him not? Both fandoms should embrace this fact." he muttered.

"Everyone's technically gonna scream at everyone's sibling! They're all idols! Somi from P48, Suho from Exo, Sejeong from Gugudan, Chanwoo from ikon." jimin said.

"Well...Goodluck to them."

"I wonder who's coming for Jisoo." yoongi mumbled in a low voice, looking bothered.

"It's probably IU-noona! YES!"I exclaimed. Looks like i'm gonna be one of those screaming fans.

"We'll see"

hoseok

Us and some of the members of blackpink went to Gimpo Airport to fetch their siblings too.

Jisoo's brother, Kim Myung Soo, arrived first. She went after him with a very tight hug. Busy schedules really keep the family apart.