•3•

The filming has begun. Everyone went down to Seoul's largest park, in separate vans of course.

"Aright! Touchdown, Hanside Park!" Joon clapped his hands waking the sleeping members up. "This is gonna be fun, Joon." Seokjin pointed at the bicycle shop. "I'm gonna bet we're gonna be using those bicycles for today's show." His arms were crossed and confidence can be traced from his face which was then followed by Taehyung's grunt. "Bet you guys are gonna bet $5 for this."

"5 bucks it is." Joon sealed the deal with a fistbump. "I am a firm believer that non-stereotypic shows still exist."

"Psh," Seokjin gave him a shrug and went back to his phone. "whatever makes you sleep at night, Joon."

"Here's your script by the way. Manager Lee told me to lend it to you since you'll kind of MC the show." Hoseok who's seated at the back leaned his head on the car seat behind Jimin's and passed a piece of white paper.

"Would that be the show's flow?" Seokjin's head were curiously following the paper as it is being passed towards the passenger's seat.

"We can determine the winner here."

"Chaeyoung, how we feelin' huh?" the blonde poked Chaeyoung with her bag of chips, earning an irritated feedback. Though Chaeyoung was clearly annoyed at Lisa's constant teasing, the chips she offered somehow simmered down her steams. "Feelin' hella hungry."

"We're filming in one, two, three!!" The director actioned. Chaeyoung swifted right away hiding the chips from the set. The tingling nervousness hiding in her stomach were obvious at times, especially when she would attempt one straight scan of the boys' faces and end up having two or three of them looking at her already. The members of both groups were smoothly introduced then they bowed altogether.

"So Bangtan and Blackpink, are you up for the challenge?" and of course everyone nodded yes to Namjoon.

"Alright!! Let us enjoy this soothing moment with this very environmental-friendly park. Let's ride some bicycles around the Han River!!" His hands punched the sky with a matching smile but it went down alongside with Seokjin's smile. Of course he lost the bet. TV shows can not get any more stereotypic.

"That's totally cool! I love cycling!" Chaeyoung clapped with excitement. Thrill can really be tra

"Me too!" Jimin said in succession to Rosé.

When they went to the bicycle renting shop, there are not enough bikes for all of them.

"It would be better if we'd just pair ourselves so everyone would at least have the experience." Jin suggested.

"I like that idea. since there are only 7 bicycles left here, at least 4 of you guy's gonna need to pair up." RM instructed.

Lisa stood to the grass where she was sitted. "I volunteer myself! I don't have any cycling experience at all. I'll just sit behind. Technically, all of us."

"God, you guys must've really had a sad childhood." Jin said while crossing his arms.

"Well then, you girls decide who you want to pair up to."

Intensely hesitating, Chaeyoung chose Hoseok. "I think he's the best in cycling." she would never choose Jimin anyways. She's too shy.

All the boys laughed.

"Woah. You are on the good side of these girls, hopie!" Taehyung teased.

Jisoo randomly chosen Yoongi. "Let's get this bread, Min Yoongi!" Yoongi turned around with his eyes big. He was surprised by the informality of the girl. The fuck?

Lisa whispered to Chaeyoung while she was in the bycicle. "Watch me tell Me. Park Jimin about you, chimpmunk!"

She hit her shoulder again. "Lalisa!"

Lisa rode Jimin's bicycle laughing. "I'm choosing Jimin!"

"How about you Jennie?" RM asked.

"Anyone will do. I'm taking Taehyung." Jennie replied as she took the helmet from one of Taehyung's hand.

Everyone prepared the necessary safety equipments.

Filming was paused during the preparation.

"Hey Yoongi, do you know how to ride this thing?" Jisoo said while putting on her helmet. Did she just "hey" me? I remember being older than her. She seems to be forgetting things.

"Of course. Unlike you, I had a wonderful childhood." he countered. They still stood in front of the bicycle, preparing themselves with the gear equipments. Her hazelnut eyes pierced through his with her glare. It felt really powerful. It's like it's pulling Yoongi in. Instead of looking angry,  Jisoo looked exceptionally cute. Wait, he shouldn't be thinking like that. This has only been the first day. He broke the eye contact and hopped in the bicycle.

"Stop teasing my child self! You're making me sad." Jisoo pouted. "I wish I had the time to ride bicycles with my friends before." she smirked before clinging at Yoongi's back.

"Gosh, get over a joke." it seemed like Jisoo didn't like his reply. She stood silent. He knew he had to get the mood on the brighter side before it becomes all awkward for the two of them.

"By the way, have you noticed that you haven't been using honorifics when talking to me?"

"Oh. Did I, Yoongi?" She puts emphasis on his name. Right. She's trying to get back at him. A good mean stare would do. That would do. That's what Yoongi thought. He wished he thought about his plan throughly before he flexed his face back at Jisoo. Apparently, his face went too near. He tried his best fighting it by glaring at her but seems like he's only making a fool of himself. "Y-yeah." How can she just stare at him like that, with those brown crystalline eyes? Jisoo didn't even moved back. She even flashed her heart-shaped lips.

"Then do you want me to call you oppa? Huh?" she joked. The thought of being called by that cringed the hell out of him. But it made some successful leaps in his chest. This needs to stop.

"Oppa, my ass." he laughed sarcastically."Tss."

"Yoong really fits you. I think I'd rather call you that." she suggested. Her giggling somehow made him smile, for some reason. Thank goodness she can't see his face. He had to cough to fix his tone.

"Now you're naming me? Am I your pet now?"

"Pet, my ass. Haha! Let's find the flag, Yoong!"