•19•

seokjin

I grabbed my car keys and scurried towards the garage.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Taehyung asked, while scooping from a gallon of ice cream.

"I'm gonna pick someone up. I might not come home tonight." I said.

I went straight to my car and drived swiftly. I know where Seungri sunbaenim's house is. We went past through it somewhere in the south of seoul.

Why did she even go there alone? She's so carefree.

As soon as I arrived, I called Jisoo's phone again.

"Heyyy" someone on the other line said. It didn't sound like Taeyang sunbae.

"Who's this?"

"DJ seungri in the house yo!" he shouted. He seemed to be drunk. Gosh Kim Jisoo you're making me worry a lot. Why do you even hang out with these kind of boys?

"I'm outside your house. Can you let me in?" I patiently asked.

"Got you bro! Hyung! Open the door! It's uri dongsaeng's chinggu!" he shouted. He hung up the phone.

The door was opened.

"Yo. I was preparing some damp towels for Jisoo when you called. good timing that you arrived. she's on the room on the top left." he explained. He doesn't seem to be drunk. Good to know.

I bowed when I saw seungri sunbaenim at the couch wasted and then continued on walking on my path towards the room where Jisoo's at. Taeyang was following me.

I hope she's okay.

"Sorry. I did not know that she would drink so much today. Try comforting her sometimes. She may look fine on the outside but on the inside, she's shattered pieces of glass." he advised. I just nodded.

"I just want to say that she's a hideous person. She doesn't want to involve others in her problems so she tries to deal with it alone. Even with the girls. She only opens up to Jennie Kim."

I was just listening like a pup.

"I noticed that too."

He opened the door to the guest room and left us.

There I saw Jisoo sleeping peacefully. I checked her temperature and its kind of hot. I saw a small basin and a towel in the side table. I think its the one Taeyang prepared.

"Aigoo, Kim Jisoo. What have you done to yourself?"

I began soaking the towel and fixing Jisoo up. First was in the face. She looks like an angel. She does not even look drunk at all. Her face did not turn red.

And I just realized that she wasn't even wearing any makeup.

Indampened her arms. I was in her right hand when it constricted me. She held my hand tight that its almost squeezing the warm water from the towel.

"I missed you." she said in her husky voice. I felt tingling in my veins. Kim Jisoo, what are you doing to me!

Does she even know that it's me? She could be pertaining to Taeyang or Seungri sunbae. or to Min Yoongi.

It's probably Min Uoongi. Uhgh. I hate this.

This feeling of jealousy.

I tried to pull my hand out of hers. The bed is slowing starting to get soaked.

After putting towels, I made her get up from bed and cling in my back. I'm bringing her home.

I don't have Rosé or Lisa's number. How am I supposed to know where in goddamn Seoul she lives?

"Wow. You have such huge shoulders!" she said.

"That's what handsome people normally possess." I joked. She shrieked a little then went back to total silence. What a weirdo.

I placed her in the passenger's seat. She fell asleep right after. I haven't even started the car yet!

She was reeking from alcohol.

It was a silent drive to my house. she was harmoniously sleeping.

I carried her again after we've arrived. she can't afford to walk gosh how drunk is she?

"I feel like puking. Ha ha!"

Shit.

"Kim Jisoo, don't you even--!"

kkdfghfds

My shirt started feeling wet. It reeked as well. She puked on my beautiful shoulders! Ugh.

I hurried to my bedroom and put her in my bed. Its the only bedroom in my house after all. Oops.

She was sitted in my bed. I removed my shirt and cleaned up the remaining mess in my chest.

I noticed that she has some vomit too in her shirt. She was smirking and pouting like a baby. Gosh. What happened to the fierce Jisoo in stage?

I took a shirt in my closet. As much as I want to respect her, I just cannot leave her wearing something dirty like that.

I untucked her shirt and removed it. She raised her hand in response.

Kim Jisoo, you should only act easy when you're around me!

Her flawless white skin showed. She was wearing a black-laced bra. I don't know why but the temperature in the room went incredibly high. She kept staring at me relentlessly.

"Kim Jisoo, stop testing my patience."

She raised her arms again so i can easily put my shirt into her.

"Wear that for now." I said.

I laid her properly and tucked the comforter in the bed.

Imma go sleep in the couch before my hormones take over my body.