•40•

jimin

Everyone gathered again here in the merged lounge of blacktan house. We kind of missed being complete. It was a short span of three days but yeah. It is more fun when no one's missing.

"So what are we going to talk about?" Seokjin hyung asked. He crossed his arms and reclined on the couch with one leg resting on the other.

"I wanna talk about your vacations." Yoongi said, looking at Taehyung, then slowly scooting towards Jin.

"It was fun guys, plus there was even an issue." Taehyung narrated with exaggeration making everyone more interested.

"Hmm, what issue?" I asked. He looked at me then snapped his fingers. "The three of us, together with our siblings ate at a restaurant before we parted,"

"Then, Jin hyung and Suho hyung stormed to the restroom, then–" he raised an uppercut punch.

"Woah."

"Taehyung, please. You didn't even see it." Jisoo said. She shook her head and placed her hand in her forehead.

"Yeah..." Jin shyly said.

"So that explains the bruise." Namjoon said. He scanned Jin hyung's lips again to check the bruise. "I thought someone bit you or something." he followed. Jin hyung coughed. I saw him looking at Jisoo noona, guilty. Something really is fishy here. "Ugh, your perverted mind, Namjoon."

I was caught in Jisoo noona's beauty. Her captivating beauty really is attention-getter. But there's this thing I noticed while I was staring at her. I noticed her neck.

"Is that hickies?" I couldn't stop myself to ask. It was really distracting. I pointed towards Jisoo noona. Her eyes went big and she checked her neck with her hands. The girls' attention turned towards her neck too. The boys, even Yoongi also looked.

"Language, Jimin." Yoongi shushed.

Jisoo noona's eyebrows curled as she looked at me. It kind of gave me the chills. Jennie whispered something to her ear. She immediately declined. Hmm. That made me curious. I'll text Rosie.

rosie

jimin: hey

rosé: what

jimin: something's suspicious between Jin and Jisoo noona.

rosé: what's suspicious? everyone's shipping them.

rosé: and by the way

rosé: what is hickies?

jimin: ....

jimin: you don't need to know

jimin: i'll just give you one someday

rosé: oh okay thank you

jimin: pffffft

jimin: anyways

jimin: we need to investigate on this

rosé: i think they're already dating