•10•

taehyung

Time went fast when we were playing. We ended up winning against Jisoo noona's team.

The set is not filming right now so we are free to do what we want to do.

In a blink of an eye, someone quickly snatched my hand into the dressing tent. I think its from a member. When I turned around to look at who pulled me, it was Jennie. Her face was pretty salty. Cute.

"Yah. Why aren't you talking to me during the game?" she said pouting. She was adamantly staring at me.

I looked around the tent and saw her wardrobe full of Gucci and other high-end branded clothes.

I'm going to pull off Yoongi hyung's advice. I'm changing form in three, two, one. Ohh, this is so nerve wracking.

"Is talking to you my obligation?" I asked. She gave off this gaze full of confusion. Her eyebrows met.

"It's not about obligation. It's about manners." as she was saying this, I walked out of the tent. I noticed her following me. I stopped and looked back at her.

"I don't talk to people who do not call me oppa."

"Fine." she crossed her arms.

"Soooo, are you gonna call me oppa again?"

"Oppa, my foot. I'm gonna find someone else to talk to. Is calling you oppa my obligation?" she said as she glared at me.

My mouth got stucked in awe. I bet she snapped. She's so cute when she's pissed.

She grabbed Kuma and went out of the tent brushing her shoulders in mine with such intent. What a bully.

Gosh this woman. She's like a kid. She was pouting her lips as if she just got into an argument with a loud neighbor.

I got out of the tent.

I saw Yoongi hyung lying in a hammock with his phone.

"Hyung! When's filming gonna start again?" he bent over to look.

"In a few more minutes."

I peeked at his notes. I guess he's writing another song.

He likes to compose strong and meaninfgul lyrics on a daily basis.

It's titled second love.

I really idolize Yoongi. He's so sentimental sometimes but it does not show. He can write ballads when in a party or lit songs during a calm day. The duality.

It was a perfect day to swim as it was very windy and the sun is not too harsh for our skin.

I saw Jennie's figure. She was cuddling as usual with Jisoo noona. They took a lot of pictures during our free time.

The other members were also taking pictures of the place. Even Yoongi hyung got out of the hammock and took some selcas.

I guess i'll just join this second portion of photoshoots.