•29•

jennie

"I'm suddenly not scared anymore! Wew." Hoseok-oppa said. His mood changed very quickly from being a scaredy cat to a woke energetic worm. This guy...

sejeong moved to the floor to talk to somi.

"Let's drink, Jennie Kim!" taehyung invited as he placed one of the trays of soju that he and seokjin got from the kitchen. He took over sejeong's spot beside me. He carried two bottles of soju,  one for me and one for him.

"You look so thirsty for soju." I initiated.

"Yeah, we don't get to drink this all time. Mostly Yoongi and Seokjin hyung are the ones that drink." I looked at Yoongi-oppa, half-finished chugging the soju that he just opened. Meanwhile Jin-oppa and Jisoo were drinking together, with the glass and that fancy. This place is so dangerous for Jisoo. She's filled with admirers gosh. Seokjin-oppa, Yoongi-oppa, then Suho-oppa.

Lisa were adamantly glaring at  Jungkook for not bringing his brother as he teases her. Hoseok was cheering her up.

The movie has finished. Gosh everything's a total wreck. The movie's a disaster, its 3am, and half the people here's either asleep or drunk. I think Jin-oppa's the only one sober here. He really has high alcohol tolerance. I approve.

Taehyung's a total mess what the hell

Taehyung's a total mess what the hell. He keeps mumbling stuff like wanting to eat chocolate.

"I really want some snickers." he mumbled. The smell of soju is everywhere. Her sister, Sejeong, also passed out from drinking. Somi's helping her walk to their room. Lisa fell asleep on the floor with Hoseok and Namjoon. Jungkook and Jimin also passed out.

I heard footsteps in the stairs. It was Chaeyoung, scratching her head. The commotion must've woke her up.

"What did I miss, eunnie?" she asked.

"You pretty much missed everything, Rosé. Come quickly and help me out." She looked around and was shocked.

"What happened to Lisa-yah?" she asked.

"She fell asleep during the movie. She almost got into a drinking battle with Jungkook. Good thing Hoseok-oppa was there to stop her everytime."

We picked Taehyung first and guided him back to his room. As we walk passed the stairs, we heard strange noises from the living room. Good thing this house's cameras get turned off after midnight. These boys are also weird.

"Eunnie, Im gonna check out what happened downstairs. You can walk him to his room right?" she asked. I nodded and continued to support Taehyung as we walk to his room.

"Which is your room?" i asked. He was heavily blinking. He arrowed the direction of his room by pouting his lips.

 He arrowed the direction of his room by pouting his lips