"On the count of three Ara," Namjoon takes my hand in his own and gives it a squeeze. I send him a reassuring smile and nod.

I was ready.

"One, two.." He pauses a moment, as if rethinking, then he yells, "Three!"

Yoongi and Namjoon whip around from their sides of the entryway and start to shoot. I watch two men fall to the ground as I jump out myself. I sprint for Luke, catching him off guard and knocking the gun from his hands, sending it sliding across the floor by the broken window.

He reacts quick, sweeping his leg under me and knocking me to the ground. He goes to run for his gun but I reach out and grab his ankle, pulling it out from under him and sending him to the ground himself. He starts to kick his leg to try and get my hand off but I don't budge, slowly crawling on top of him as I ready my gun.

Once Im on top and aim my gun at his forehead, he reaches up and knocks my arms to the side right as I pull the trigger. There was now a hole in the ground next to his head.

"Looks like you do have it in ya," He mocks me before grabbing my waist and throwing me off of him.

I watch him scramble to his feet as I do the same. He runs for his gun again and I take off after him, tackling him to the ground right in front of it. With a free hand I slide the gun a little farther away from us.

"Give up," I grunt, struggling to keep him down.

"You'd actually need to kill me for that sweetheart," He chuckles, finally shrugging me off of him. I try and get up off the ground with him but I'm sent back down when he lands a kick straight to my head, my gun falling out my hands because of it. My world was spinning and my head was pounding at this point, but I still made a move to get up again.

"You just won't quit will you," Luke shakes his head, readying his leg for another punishing blow. But he never gets to make contact. He jumps at the sound of the gunshot and turns around, eyeing the two behind him.

There Namjoon stood with his gun pointed at him, eyes narrowed. he'd fired a warning shot, right past his head.

"You could've just killed me you know," Luke looks at him incredulously.

"I could've," He agrees. "But then she wouldn't have gotten to do this."

In a flash I jumped up and stabbed the knife I always carried into the side of Luke's neck. He gasped and sputtered as the blood started squirting out from his neck. He reached back to grab at me but I just took a step back, watching him suffer.

And right now, I didn't feel bad.

Luke fell to his knees and gasped for air as the blood continued to spill out. When he fell to his side he sent me one last, unsettling glare, and then he stopped moving. I kicked his shoulder and he didn't blink.

"It's over," I look up and see Namjoon looking down at Luke in disbelief. "We won."

"Hell yeah we did," Yoongi chuckles. "I never doubted it."

"I did," Taehyung enters the room take a look at Luke. "Shit," He whispers. "You did that?" He looks at me. I nod shyly and he sends me an impressed nod.

"Didn't think I had it in me," I admit, walking over to them.

"Well you did it, and now," A huge smile spreads across Namjoon's face. "I can officially call you, the Fey Boss."

"Yeah," I laugh. "I guess you ca-"

"Ara!"

Bang.

I heard it before I felt it. I looked over at Taehyung, confused as to why he yelled my name. Then a seemingly endless pain started to erupt from my abdomen. And that's when I started to feel the blood.

My hands went to my stomach and were instantly coated in the red substance. It was like slow motion from then on. I saw the ones in the room running for me as I fell to my knees. I turned my head and saw him, Luke, smirking as he coughed out blood. He was barley breathing, seconds left of his life; so he took his final shot, at me.

Namjoon's arms wrapped around me and laid me on the ground, a look of panic on his face. I looked at all their faces, because I didn't know if I would see them again once my mind started to fog and their voices started to sound far away. I turned my head to the side and looked at the boys in the other room. They were now getting up and coming to my side.

I locked eyes with Jungkook as he sat, not moving from his spot. I watched a tear slip past his eye as he looked at me. Shock, fear, love and heartbreak were swirling around in his eyes.

And then it hit me.

I was about to die, without ever telling him I loved him back.

1

This is soooo not the chapter any of you were expecting. I bet none of you expected this.

There's only a few chapters left guys! I'm excited and sad that its ending. I thank you all for the love and support you give me and the book. I want you to know how much each of you mean to me, even if I've never met you or even spoken to you in the comments.

I'm excited for the three series' I have in my works. I cant wait to y'all to pick which one I should do first after this.

Thank you guys for 85k, it's still feels unreal every time I look at the number of reads.

Remember to comment, share, and vote!

~Amy