Eleven

Taehyung basically catapults himself off my body, standing with a red face looking at the boy who'd walked in on a very unfortunate situation.

"It's not what it looked like," I brush myself off and stand up too.

"Really? So Taehyung wasn't just on top of you and I'm seeing things?" Jimin smirks. I roll my eyes at the boy.

"You know what I mean, he fell, nothing more," I pat Taheyungs back in a friendly manner.

"That's why you were looking at his lips right?" Jimins smirk turns evil as he says this and I freeze, eyes becoming as big as saucers. Now it's my turn to turn red with embarrassment.

"I-he was-I was-"

"It's okay, he was looking at yours too," Jimin shrugs and walks away, headed for the kitchen, leaving Taehyung and I alone with a lot of awkward tension.

"I should-"

"We should-"

"You go first."

"No, you can."

"We should go get food now they're probably all waiting," Taehyung scratches the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes. I nod enthusiastically, happy to get away from this moment and closer to food. This time I don't grab his hand and drag him with me but walk ahead of him. I'd learned my lesson.

We walk into the kitchen silently and fill our plates, sitting at opposite ends of the big dining table. Everyone stops what they're doing when we sit down and are so obviously avoiding each other.

"What happened?" Jin uses his fork to point between Taehyung and I.

"Oh they were just-OW!" Jimin yelps from beside me as I squish his hand in my own. I send him a glare and let go of his hand. He pouts at me but I don't care. Mouthy little shit.

"Never mind then..." Hoseok sips his drink, eyeing Taehyung and I suspiciously.

Namjoon suddenly stands at the head of the table and everyone looks at him. "Obviously, there is an elephant in the room," He clasps his hands together.

"She looks like an elephant," Yoongi mumbles taking a sip of his drink. I angrily kick his shin from across the table and he spits out his drink, glaring at me. I just look around innocently as if I had done nothing.

"And I would like to address it," Namjoon narrows his eyes at Yoongi, who looks at him like 'what did I do wrong?'

"Ara," Namjoon looks over at me. "I'm not going to force you to stay here, but you are family, and so I offer you a place here, and honestly, I think you should stay with us," He smiles at me at the end. He has such adorable dimples.

"Isn't it dangerous?" I turn my head to Jungkook, who's still eating his food despite the conversation. "To have her here?" He questions. Wow thanks you're starting to sound like Yoongi, Jungkook.

"We're dangerous," Hoseok chuckles. "And she doesn't need us to protect her, you know that." I smile at Hoseok, a warm, genuine smile. I hadnt expected him to defend me at all.

"Yeah but what happens when Raymond Fey comes looking for his daughter, huh?" Yoongi butts in.

"Why would he do that?" Taehyung speaks, looking at me with worry.

"He left her," Jimin shakes his head.

"But he's still Raymond Fey, and he doesn't like to lose," Jungkook sighs. "He'll come for her, and knowing him he'll either try and get you back in his side, or kill you," Jungkook looks seriously into my eyes. The tone of Jungkook's voice makes me think he's worried about me, but his eyes seem to be glaring at me. What did I do now?