Thirty Six

"Where are we going?" I ask for the millionth time as Yoongi and I walk to the front door. After what he said in the training room I had gaped at him like a fish, opening and closing my mouth trying to find the words to say. He found this tremendously funny and laughed at me before turning and walking out of the room, leaving me to run after him.

"A place," Yoongi sighs, putting on his glasses.

"Where are you going?" I whip around and see Jungkook looking at Yoongi and I confused.

"I don't-"

"She's coming with me to get some things," Yoongi cuts me off, grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to him. I glare up at him because I knew exactly what he was doing. One look at Jungkook's locked jaw and sharp eyes could tell you.

"That's not safe, she's being hunted," Jungkook grits his teeth. I offer him a sympathetic look but he's not focused on me, he's focused on Yoongi and his hold on me.

"I'll make sure she's safe," Yoongi smirks. He snakes his arm around my waist and my eyes go wide. Jungkook looked like he was about to explode, and I didn't blame him.

"Jungkook is right," I pull away from Yoongis grasp. As much as I may have liked how it felt with him so close, I saw him kissing Madeline, and I was not about to be a second choice.

"Just give her a hat and glasses Kook it's not that big of a deal," Yoongi rubs his forehead as though it hurts. "She's coming with me, end of discussion."

Jungkook looked like he wanted to protest more but didn't, knowing Yoongi was his superior. Instead he gave me a sad look and then turned around, walking off to get what Yoongi had asked.

"What is wrong with you?" I turn to Yoongi, anger written all over my face.

"What?" He asks with a bored tone.

"Why would you do that to him? You know how he-"

"Yeah I do, so that's why I did it," Yoongi cuts me off. I was astounded by him, being so rude to Jungkook. He was my best friend. I felt my blood boiling.

"I'm not yours," I lower tone and stare daggers into his eyes. "So stop acting like I am." Yoongi gulps and looks away from me, a scowl now on his face.

I didn't care if I had upset him, he upset Jungkook. Even if Jungkook's feelings were the last thing on my mind that didn't mean I didn't care. If anything I might care a little too much about how he felt when it came to me and other guys.

Jungkook came back in and handed me a black hat and sunglasses. He glared at Yoongi behind me but didn't say a word to me. I dont know what came over me but I tip toed up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Kookie," I give him a small smile. He looked shocked, his eyes wide and his mouth open slightly. When I turn around Yoongis mouth is slightly open too and his eyebrows are raised, signaling that his eyes are probably wide behind his dark shades.

"Are we going or...?" I look expectantly at Yoongi, wanting to play with him a little. Yoongi clears his throat and opens the door, not saying a word to me. "Bye Jungkook," I wave at him before leaving. He still had that stunned look on his face.

Yoongi pushes in front of me and leads the way to the black sports car by the front gates. I thought it was a little much for a small excursion but said nothing since I hadn't been outside this house in months unless you count the failed mission at my fathers penthouse. The boys got to come and go as they pleased, but whenever I asked I was told no. I assumed Namjoon wouldn't be happy with me leaving, but no one seemed to be questioning Yoongi, knowing he too was a powerful man in the group.