Forty Seven

"Jimin put the knife down!" I yell at him from across the room. We all were packing and getting ready to go rescue Jungkook after hours of discussing the perfect plan. Taehyung claims he found the real floor plan, and that he knows where Jungkook could be in the penthouse. I hoped for our sake he was right.

"Come on! You let Hoseok play with it!" Jimin whines, pouting at me. Jin sends him a judging look and I roll my eyes at the whining boy.

"Hoseok wasn't trying to juggle it with his gun," I counter, holding out my hand so he can give me the knife. Jimin lets out a loud sigh and walks over to where I was with Jin and Namjoon. He begrudgingly places the knife in my hand and stomps away, back over to Yoongi.

"That was close," Namjoon smirks.

"You know," I click my tongue. "For being the most lethal and feared group in the current Mafia circle, you all sure are idiots."

"Some of us more than others," Jin nods his head at Jimin. I let out a small laugh and smile. Right now really felt like the calm before the storm.

"Are we ready?" Taehyung comes down the stairs with a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He smiles at us all and then heads over to start talking to Jimin.

My eyebrow raises at the sight of him acting so casual. It was only maybe half a day before we had that heartbreaking conversation; and I knew he still wasn't over it either.

All morning all he's done is avoid me. I couldn't blame him; I would honestly do the same thing if I was in his position.

"Yeah," Namjoon nods, putting his gun in his back pocket. "We're ready."

"Everyone remembers the plan right?" I look around at them all. We couldn't afford a mess up, not when Jungkook's life was on the line.

"Of course," Jimin scoffs. "We get their and go in through the roof since the penthouse is on the top floor," Jimin starts. "Namjoon will be going in the front doors with Jin and Hoseok for his scheduled meeting with Luke to negotiate for Jungkook. While he has Luke occupied, we sneak in from above and go to the same room Ara got stabbed in that one time-"

"That was funny," Hoseok snorts, slapping his knee comically.

"How is that funny?" I scoff at him.

"You survived," he says in a 'duh' tone. "So now you getting hurt is funny," he explains as I raise an eyebrow at him. "As long as you're okay, which you are, it's now allowed to be funny."

"I don't think-"

"As I was saying," Jimin cuts me off, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok and I. "We go into the room with the knife traps and get past that. Supposedly there's a handle on the side of the knife wall, which opens and reveals where your father kept all those who wrong him before. Jungkook is most likely in there," Jimin finishes proudly.

"Okay," Namjoon clasps his hands together. "Thank you Jimin for that wonderful reciting of the plan," he nods at the smiling boy. "Now we need to get going, or I'll be late for my meeting."

Immediately we all sling bags over our shoulders and pile into the car, Jin getting into the drivers seat. Once we're all inside Jin starts driving and it starts to hit me how important today is. If we mess this up, Jungkook could be in Luke's hands forever, which wouldn't be very long considering who Luke is. It would honestly be a miracle if he was still alive now.

When Namjoon arranged the meeting with Luke, he made sure to get him to say Jungkook was alive. However, Luke was a great liar, and could be using that skill right now to lure us into the penthouse and kill us all, or at least Namjoon. We could only hope he didn't know we would come with.