Twenty Nine

"Yoongi if you don't move I'm going to break your arm."

I was at a stand still, facing Yoongi, who was standing defiantly in front of my bedroom door, not letting me leave.

"You should let him rest," Yoongi says lamely. There was more of a reason why he wouldn't let me pass, that much I knew.

"Hey what's taking so long?" Jimin jogs up behind Yoongi. He looks from him, to me and then back to him, very confused. "What's happening?"

"Yoongi won't let me see Taehyung," I glare at him.

"Maybe he doesn't want to see you right now," He says coldly. What the fuck?

"He doesn't?" Jimin scratches the back of his head. "I thought he asked for her." Yoongi glares at Jimin, clearly not happy he appeared. I place my hands on my hips and look at Yoongi expectantly.

"You done now?" I click my tongue, clearly done with this stand off.

"I dont think it's a good idea," Yoongi mumbles. "I know that look," he looks me in the eyes, sincerity in his own. "You should wait."

"That look?" I scoff. "There is no look," I shake my head. "Do you see a look?" I look at Jungkook, who's been quiet the whole time. He hastily shakes his head, avoiding my eyes.

"Ara just listen-"

"No you listen," I cut him off, done with his games. "I understand that something is going on with you when it comes to me but I'm not in the mood for it," I step closer to him. "One minute you're telling me not to go and the next you're being a complete asshole. So which one is real? Huh?" I poke his chest, staring him right in the eye. Yoongis face doesn't change, he just looks at me emotionlessly, hiding it all.

"Just let her go," Jungkook speaks. "He wanted to see her." The edge in Jungkook's voice is obvious, but I don't have time to delve into that. I push on Yoongi's chest and he moves aside, the same stone faced look plastered on his face. I brush past him, shaking my head as I do.

He really was a mystery.

"I'll take you," Jimin smiles, holding out his arm for me. I smile back at him and take his arm, letting him lead me. He makes bad jokes to cheer me up, clearly feeling the tension after the small incident with Yoongi. I let myself laugh and calm down a little, but Yoongi isn't what's making me tense now, it's Taehyung.

I didn't even know what I was going to say to him. Yes, Namjoon has talked to me about blaming myself but that didn't change my mind much. I saw his point of view but I was stuck in my own. And I didn't know what Taehyung's was yet.

"He's in there," Jimin stops in front of the infirmary door. "Before you go in, let me just say something, and don't get mad." I raise an eyebrow at him but nod. "I know what Yoongi was talking about, you have a look in your eyes, and I just want to tell you to make sure it's what you really want."

"Jimin you're crazy," I chuckle. "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm fine." He doesn't look convinced but he doesn't press the matter anymore, giving me a small smile before leaving me outside the door.

When I push open the door and slowly walk into the room it's silent. I assume he's sleeping, I would be after what he'd been through. Only he wasn't sleeping, he was sitting up, staring at the door, as if expecting me.

"Ara," his voice sounds damaged and hoarse, and understandably so. But it still makes me cringe to hear it, knowing I indirectly caused it.

"Hey," I say softly, slowly making my way over to him. I stop a few feet away from him though, because as I kept walking, he kept looking worse. I could see his bruised eye and swollen lip, the blood soaked bandages on his side and chest, and the pain evident in his eyes. It was too much.