Chapter 32

*Marie's POV*
After our moment we went back to the house. Paige was waiting to be tucked in. She doesn't go to sleep unless she's tucked in by me. She requested Lauren sing to her. I played the guitar. She sang Who Are You and Paige fell asleep right away.

She took a picture of Paige sleeping and posted it on twitter.

We said goodnight to Demi and Niall before going downstairs to watch movies and hang out.

*Lauren's POV*
I sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit on my lap.
"Face me." I instructed.
She looked at me and I leaned in to kiss her. It turned into a full on makeout session. All of a sudden I heard the faintest little sniffle. I pulled away and turned around to see Paige on the steps holding a stuffed cat. Marie sat next to me.
"Paigey come here." I told her. She came over and sat on my lap.
"What's wrong?" Marie asked.
"I had a-a bad dweam." She hiccuped.
"What was it about baby?" I asked rubbing her back.
"Monstews in my closet."
"Monsters don't exist. Sit with mommy and I until you fall asleep again. We won't let anything hurt you." I kissed her forehead and she leaned against my chest watching cartoons. Marie was playing with my hand and I have never felt so loved.

A few minutes later she was passed out. Marie turned off the TV and I carried Paige upstairs. I put her in the middle of us and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading!! c: