Chapter 33

~A few months later~

*Lauren's POV*

I woke up with the sun blinding me and Marie was shaking me to wake up.

"Lolo get up!!"

"What? Why?" I said in my morning voice.

"Your phone keeps going off. I saw and it's your parents."

I took my phone and opened it seeing that the texts had pictures of Marie and I out with Paige attached. Some were of us holding hands and one had her kissing my cheek. I dropped my phone and held my head in my hands realizing that I never told my parents we were dating. They knew I was bisexual but didn't know of any relationships.

"Shoot. I didn't tell them about us."

"Well..when are you?"

"I guess tomorrow since it takes a long flight to get there from here."

"You want me to come with?"

"It would make me so happy if you did."

"Let me ask my parents." She left and I opened my laptop getting ready to book tickets to Miami.

"I can go. They said Paige has to stay here though." She said pouting a bit.

"Aww baby." I said booking the flight and walking over to her.

"Maybe we can have some alone time. It'll get your mind off things." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed and looked down.

"You'll be okay." I kissed her head and hugged her.

Paige came running in and she looked at us.

"Mommy what's wrong?"

"Lolo and I have to go away for a little bit. We'll be home soon though. I promise. Grandma and grandpa will take care of you." She said picking her up.

"I'll miss you mommy..and Lolo."

"We'll miss you too babygirl." I kissed her cheek.

"The flight leaves in four hours. If we pack now we can go to the park for a bit then leave?" I suggested.

"Okay!" Paige said excitedly.

Marie and I packed our stuff and put it in the car. I told my parents I'd be at the house tomorrow to explain everything. It only took a few minutes because we're experienced with packing and the airports only half an hour away so we had more than enough time to play at the park. I pushed them both on the swings and took lots of pictures on Demi's phone for Paige. I heard she had to do it for her last time they went on tour. Sadly it was time to go and we dropped off Paige, said our goodbyes, and left for the airport.

Thanks for reading!! c: