Chapter 30

*Marie's POV*
She's kissing me. I feel amazing. I never want it to stop. I get up to straddle her, never breaking the kiss, and run my fingers through her hair. She pulls back and smiles. I lean my forehead against hers.

"I like you." She says.
"I like you too." I say back.
She kisses me again and then I lay in her lap to finish the movie. After the movie we go back upstairs. I lay down and she lies down next to me.

*Lauren's POV*
Marie has her back to me and I interlock our fingers over her stomach. I nestle my head into her neck and fall asleep.

The next morning I'm woken up by someone jumping on me. It's Paige.

"Hey Paigey. Where's your mommy?"
"She's downsaiws. She wanted me to wake you up Lolo."
"Alright." I smiled kissing her cheek. She took my hand and led me downstairs. On the table were pancakes. Niall nor Demi were awake yet.

"I made you breakfast." She smiled. I put Paige in her high chair and gave her some to eat. I kissed Marie and we sat down to eat.

"These are delicious!"
"Thanks babe." My heart fluttered at the use of her words.

"Mommy?"
"Yes baby?"
"Didn't you call daddy that?"
"Um.." She looked at me.
"Well..mommy likes Lolo like she did daddy."
"So..two mommies?"
"Yes baby. Two mommies." Marie smiled at me.
"YAY!" She exclaimed before going back to eating.
We both giggled at her.

After breakfast we all decided to go out. Marie drove and Paige sat in the back. We were holding hands and on our way to a pet store. She was gonna let Paige get a fish.

We walked to the section where the fish was and Paige picked out one that looked like Nemo. She named it Orangey and we took it home. We had a tank there. Demi and Niall asked where we were and she told them.

"Oh..and I have something else to tell you."
She grabbed my hand.
"We're dating."

Their mouths dropped open.

Comment suggestions for names for the twins please!(: Thanks for reading!! c: