Chapter 25

*Demi's POV*
Marie ran upstairs earlier but Chase said he is going to handle it. I was worried but I decided to let Chase handle it. If they get married one day I'm not gonna be around to help her through everything. I told him to tell her I need her.

After a while she came down.
"Chase said you needed me."
"Are you okay Marie?"
"Yeah..just struggling. I'll be fine though."
"Alright, I love you."
"I love you too mommy." She hugged me.

~Time skip to a couple years later, Marie and Chase are 17, Demi is 23, Niall is 22, and Paige is 4.~

*Marie's POV*
For the past few months Demi hasn't been talking to me. She's been focusing on Niall and brushing me off like I'm nothing. Of course I try and ignore it but it still hurts.

Chase and I are still going strong. Paige is becoming quite the young lady. Even though she's four. She's very polite and respectful.

I was laying on the sofa with Paige when the door opened. As usual Niall and Demi came through and ignored me. I stood up and went upstairs to play with Paige because they usually take over the couch. I got out some dolls and furniture and we started playing.

A couple hours later Chase came in and told me we needed to go downstairs.

Demi and Niall told us to sit down. What she said next shocked me so much.

"Guys...I'm pregnant.."

Woah guys it's been a long time oops. I've been having writers block and stuff so...yay? Not really but anyway thank you for reading!! c: