Chapter 15

*Chase's POV*
Troy was swerving all around the road. I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over. I hope Marie isn't too worried about me. Troy stopped at an unfamiliar apartment. He dragged me inside. I was terrified.

*Marie's POV*
I pounded on Demi's dressing room door.
"DEMI!!! DEMI!!"
She opened it immediately.
"What? Are you okay? Where's Chase?"
"I don't know. He was right behind me and then he was gone!" I was crying so hard.
"Shh..baby calm down. We'll call the cops."
Demi called the cops and they talked to me. They asked me if anyone in his family would know where he was.
"Harry might. He knows about the family more than me. Chase has an older brother that got drunk a lot. He didn't give me a name though."
"We'll ask Harry. We'll find him. We promise."
Demi gave me a tight hug and the cops left.

*Chase's POV*

Troy was beating me with a belt. Telling me I was worthless, fat, and a disgrace to the family. I was curled up in a ball and crying when he hit me in the head with a bat. I was knocked unconscious.
I woke up to the cops at the door. I was still on the floor and Troy was drunk as ever. The cops got him and put him in a car. Harry was also with the cops. He rushed over to me.
"Chase! Are you okay bud?"
"Yeah.. I missed you Harry."
"I missed you too." He hugged me tightly. I was looked at by people who came in the ambulance. I had a concussion but I was okay. They took me back to where Marie and Demi were. I hope they were still there.

I got out of the car and ran inside. Before I opened the door, I put my ear up to the door. I heard Marie crying and Demi was comforting her. I opened the door and Marie looked up. She saw me and ran over to me.
"CHASE!!"
"Marie I missed you so much! Are you okay babe?"
"Yes but the question is are YOU okay?"
"I'll be fine. I just need my baby to kiss the boo boos."
"Awweee!" She hugged me and started kissing my face. Demi was standing in the corner.
"Hey Demi."
"Chase I'm so glad you're okay."
Demi hugged me then we headed to the tour bus to continue our journey.

Thanks for reading!! c: I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying my story. Thank you for voting, commenting, and of course reading. I love writing and I do it for hours. It's like 1am again. Oops. xD