Chapter 18

*Demi's POV*
I opened the door and to my surprise Niall was standing there.
"NIALL!!" I pulled him into a hug and we walked inside.
"I thought you'd still be on tour."
"I got to come home early and decided to surprise you."
"Aww babe." I kissed him and called Marie down.

*Marie's POV*
Demi called my name and I slowly walked down the stairs. Niall was standing there.
"DADDY!!" I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. Chase and Paige were standing on the steps awkwardly.
"Guys come here." I said as I grabbed both their hands and led them downstairs.
"Dad, this is Chase my boyfriend."
They shook hands. We all sat on the couch and watched tv.

Suddenly Paige got up and ran upstairs. I followed. She sat on the bed and started crying.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I-I peed mommy.."
"It's okay Paige don't cry."
I cleaned her up and then we went back downstairs.

I sat down next to Chase and he held my hand as Paige sat on my lap. It was a nice family moment after all the drama in our lives. I know it won't last long though.

It was Paige's bedtime and Chase offered to put her to bed. After he went into our room, I followed. I pressed my ear to the door and listened.
"Goodnight Paige. I love you."
"I love you too daddy.."
Awwweee she called him daddy. That's so cute. He kissed her forehead and left.

*Chase's POV*
She called me daddy. Paige is so adorable.

After I opened the door, I saw Marie with her head to the door.
"Oops.."
"Awe babe."
"I heard she called you daddy."
"Yeah..she did." I kissed her and went back downstairs.

After an hour or two, we decided to go to bed. This is the first time we're sharing a bed so I'm nervous. Marie got changed and so did I. She laid down and I laid behind her.
"Goodnight Marie.." I whispered.
"Goodnight Chase.." She whispered back. I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I want to stay like this forever.

Thanks for reading!! c: