Chapter 13

"....Chase...?"
"Uhh..just a minute!"

I picked up the blade and shoved it in my back pocket. I opened the door and standing in front of me were faces filled with worry.

"Are you okay?" Marie asked while hugging me tight.
"Yeah..I-I'm fine."
"What was that metal sound?" Demi asked.
"Oh..uh..my belt buckle hit the ground.."
"That sounded smaller than a belt buckle..."
I burst into tears.
"I-I'm sorry Marie. I took it out...but I didn't do anything!"
"Awe Chase."

*Demi's POV*
Looks like I've got two kids to help. It's okay though. I'd rather them be with me and safe then at home and harming themselves. I hugged Marie and Chase and we sat on the couch. I told Chase to give me his blade. I put it in my purse to flush when we weren't on the bus.

"Okay guys.. So now I've got the two of you to take care of."
They both looked down at the floor then held hands.
"So Marie's eating disorder is taken care of and we're still working on her self harm addiction. Chase what do you have besides self harm?"

*Chase's POV*
"Umm...well I also have an eating disorder..."
"Well I have to see what you weigh Chase.."

I looked at Marie. She nodded at me and squeezed my hand.

"O..okay..."

Demi got the scale from the bathroom and placed it on the ground. I let go of Marie's hand and stood on it. I stared into Marie's eyes the whole time. After a few seconds, I got off.

"Chase...you're 70 pounds.."
"Uh.."
I didn't know what to say. Demi hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"Tomorrow we're gonna start eating healthy meals. You'll be okay."

She gave me one more hug and went into her room. It was just Marie and I.

"Chase..I've been in your position before. I know it's hard but I got through it and so will you."

She took my face in her hands.

"We'll do this together." She said as she kissed me. We hugged and then went to bed.

Thanks for reading!! c: