Chapter 14

*Chase's POV*
I woke up and I heard voices. Demi and Marie's. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Marie saw I was awake and came over to me.

"Good morning Chase!!"
"Good morning Marie!" I kissed her cheek.
"Demi made breakfast. It tastes good though I promise!!" She joked.

We went into the little kitchen area and sat at the table. In front of me were eggs, toast, and orange juice. I played with the food.

"Chase you gotta eat bud." Demi said.
Marie looked at me with pleading eyes. I gave in and put a piece of egg in my mouth. I ate about half the eggs and one piece of toast when I decided I'd had enough.

*Demi's POV*
He ate almost all his food so we're making progress. I gave him a hug as we went into the sitting area. I had a show to do today. Marie and Chase were going to watch from the audience.

*Marie's POV*
I'm so proud of Chase. It's his first day recovering and he's doing amazing. We arrived at the place Demi was performing and headed to her dressing room. Chase and I went down to the floor in front of the stage and waited for Demi.

After the concert was over, Chase and I went backstage to meet Demi. I was about to knock on the door until I'd noticed Chase had disappeared.
"Chase..?"
I'm worried. Where'd he go?

*Chase's POV*
I was walking behind Marie when I felt two large hands on my shoulders. I smelled the alcohol and immediately knew who it was. I turned around and saw my older brother. How'd he find me? He whispered in my ear to keep my mouth shut. I did as I was told and went with him. He brought me to his black van and tossed me in the back. He slammed the door shut and went to the driver's side. We drove away and my heart was in pieces. It wasn't Harry of course. It was Troy. The Styles nobody talked about. I couldn't go back. I just..couldn't. My only happiness was here.

Thanks for reading!! c: