Chapter 3

*Demi's POV*

"What is it?"
"I like you...really like you.."
He kissed me.
"I like you too Niall." I said after I pulled away.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!" I said while I went in for another kiss. We made out for a while before I looked up and saw Marie sitting on the steps..looking at us.
"Oh hey baby girl. Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah.." She came downstairs and sat next to me. Niall put his arm around me and Marie put her head on my lap. We watched Pawn Stars. I felt like we had our own little family.

*Marie's POV*

Niall and Demi are so cute together. After a while Demi made lunch. Uh oh. Food. I went upstairs and turned on the TV.
"Marie? Lunch is ready."
"Not hungry." I replied hoping she wouldn't make me eat. She came upstairs.
"How much do you weigh?"
"Umm...I don't know..." I lied. I knew exactly how much I weighed.
"Let's weigh you then."
She took out a scale. No. No. No. I refused to moved.
"Baby I need to see how much you weigh."
She picked me up. Demi must be really strong to pick up a hippo like me. She put me on the scale. I tried my hardest to squirm out but Demi kept me there.
"60 lbs. 4 oz. Baby you need to eat."
"NO. I'M TOO FAT TO EAT!!!"
I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

*Demi's POV*

"Baby girl...please come out.."
"NO!!"
Niall came upstairs.
"What's wrong babe?"
"She locked herself in the bathroom."
I pulled on the door knob.
"Baby..please.."
I heard the door unlock. I pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry Demi."
"It's okay, you didn't do anything though...did you?"
"No.."
"I'm proud of you."
"Thanks..I guess"
I hugged her again. I put her on my bed and I told Niall to put the food away. When he finished I brought her downstairs and laid her on my lap. I laid on Niall's. Soon she feel asleep. I brought her upstairs. Niall pulled me on his lap and put his hands on my back.
"You're beautiful babe."
"You're not bad-looking yourself." I winked at him.
I heard a crash come from upstairs.
"What the..?"
We ran upstairs. Marie was on the floor.
"Marie!! Are you okay?"
"What the heck just happened?" She mumbled rubbing her head.
"I think you fell off the bed." Niall said.
"That hurt like a b****." Marie said laughing.
I helped her up.
"It's been a few hours since lunch. You think you can try dinner?" I asked.
"I'll try."
"Okay. I'll make it healthy too."
I made chicken salad. We sat on the couch and watched TV while we ate. I could see Marie was uncomfortable. She ate half of it before asking if she could stop.
"You can stop. I'm so proud of you baby."
"Thanks mom."
I hugged her and Niall cleaned up our plates. He said he had to go.
"Aww do you have to?"
"As much as I want to stay I have to leave."
He kissed me passionately.
"Bye babe...bye Marie."
Marie waved.
"Let's go to bed."
"Okay."

*Marie's POV*

While we were getting ready for bed I started asking Demi questions.
"So what did you do while I was sleeping?"
"Nothing."
"Mhmmmmm sure."
"I swear!!"
"Ohhkaaayyy"
We went to sleep.

*Niall's POV*

After I left I did a little happy dance. Demi Lovato was finally my girlfriend. I couldn't be happier!! I can't wait until I get to see her again.

~The Next Day~
*Demi's POV*

I woke up and Marie was slightly snoring. It was adorable. I had a meet and greet and a concert today. The M&G started at one. It was 8am. It took an hour to get there.
"Marie? You need to get up."
She actually got up. I expected her to fight me. She took a shower and then I did. I put on a white flowy dress with random colors slightly faded at the bottom. She had black skinny jeans and a hoody on. We got in Max's car and started driving to the M&G. When we arrived there were screaming fans everywhere.
"Demi!! Who's that fat whore with you?"
"Uhm excuse me?!?!" I turned around and glared at them. What kind of fan is that?

*Marie's POV*

Great. Demi's getting hate for having me with her. Ugh. I should just get rid of myself. Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Baby don't listen to them. They're just jealous."
Mhmm. Jealous. Riigghhhtt.
"Okay mom."
"Good girl." She kissed the top of my head. While she was meeting fans I stayed in the dressing room alone. I looked around for something sharp. Scissors. I took them into the bathroom, looked in the mirror for hopefully the last time, and cut really deep. I watched the blood pour out as everything became dark.