Chapter 26

*Marie's POV*

WHAT? How can she be pregnant? I mean..I know how I'm just shocked. I'll have a little brother or sister then.

"Honey close your mouth." Demi giggled. I didn't even realize my mouth was open.
"So...what do you guys think?" Niall asked.

I ran upstairs. After ignoring me for so long she tells us she's pregnant. I can't believe this. I'll be replaced.

Of course you would. Demi got tired of you a long time ago.

Oh no. Not you.

You know what you have to do to get rid of us.

A few cuts won't hurt right. Demi didn't even seem like she was coming up.

I went into the bathroom and found my old friend behind a cabinet. Yes I still have one. Surprisingly, Demi never found it. I made a few cuts on my hip. Then, the door opened.

*Chase's POV*

Marie went upstairs and I was waiting for Demi to be done talking. I didn't want to be rude. She did help me. After she was done I went upstairs. The bathroom was closed and a light was on. I opened the door to see Marie with a blade to her hips. She stared at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Chase...I-"
"Shhh babe come here." I hugged her and kissed her forehead. I cleaned up her hips and I helped her flush her blade. We cuddled on the bed when Paige toddled into the room.

"Mommy..are you okay?"
"Yeah baby. Mommy's fine." She smiled. She climbed into bed and we took a nap.

So yeah. If you have any suggestions comment or inbox me them. I'm always open to new ideas. Thanks for reading!! c: