Chapter 7

<So this week has been like messed up. I'm so sorry for not updating. I will try hard to keep it consistent. Anyway..Onwards with the story!! c:>

*Marie's POV*

I felt the baby kick.
"What're you doing?" I asked even though I knew it couldn't respond.
I looked at my stomach.
"Stop kicking!" I couldn't do it. The baby needed me like I needed Demi. I put the blade back and went into my room. My phone started ringing. It was Demi.
"Are you okay Marie?"
"Yeah...why?"
"You left in a hurry."
"I needed to pee..sorry for worrying you."
"It's okay baby girl. Now eat. It's 12pm in LA."
"Okay mom. Bye."
"Bye."
I went downstairs and fixed myself Mac&Cheese. I watched movies all day. Then I heard a knock at the door.

*Louis' POV*

"Hello!"
Marie looked scared, then relieved knowing it was me.
"What're you doing here?"
"Niall called and told me to check up on you. Mind if I come in?"
"No not at all."
I stepped in and looked at her stomach. Niall already told me what happened. She looked down at her stomach, put her hand over it, and started laughing.
"What's so funny?"
"The baby's kicking. Wanna feel?"
"Sure."
I went over and put my hand on her stomach. It felt weird. I laughed too.
"So you're okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"And you ate today right?"
"Yuppers!"
"Alrighty then. I'll be going now. Bye!"
"Bye."

*Demi's POV*

I know we said we were gonna be gone for three months but I miss Marie.
"Niall?"
"Yeah babe?"
"Can we go home tomorrow? I miss Marie."
"Yeah of course."
I rolled back over and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up at eight. I started packing our stuff and then took a shower. When I got out Niall was awake.
"Mornin princess."
"Morning babe." I said with a smile. I went over and kissed him.
"The cab's gonna be here in 20 minutes. Go take a shower." I said slapping his bum. He turned around and smiled. We were finally going home.

*Marie's POV*

I woke up at nine. I was really tired. I heard voices. Demi and Niall's. I ran downstairs. Demi saw me and hugged me.
"Hey baby girl. Sleep well?"
"Yeah. Why are you guys home early?"
"We were homesick."
"Ohh." Niall hugged me. I had to go to the doctor today. Louis was supposed to take me but now that Demi's home, I guess she is.

~At The Doctors~

"Here goes the blue jelly."
Even though I've had this done 3 other times before, it still shocked me at how cold it was.
"Wanna hear the heartbeat?"
"Yes!!" Demi said excitedly.
We heard the baby's heartbeat. We all got teary-eyed. When that was over we went home and watched movies. Demi tweeted: #LazyDay and took a picture of us on the couch. The picture didn't show my belly so that was good.

~Five Months Later~
I was cuddled up next to Demi. I had a nightmare the night before. She heard my screams and came to comfort me.

The Nightmare
I was walking home when that man found me. He cornered me and it started all over again.

Demi said I screamed and cried in my sleep. She laid in the bed until I fell asleep. I guess she did too. The bed was wet. Uh oh. My water broke.
"Demi!!" I whisper yelled.
"She mumbled "What?"
"My water broke.."
Her eyes shot open.
"Really?!"
"Yeah, I'm in pain too."
"Let's go!!"

~At The Hospital~

Demi was holding my hand.
"IT HURTS SO FREAKING BAD!!"
"I know baby.."
The doctor came in and checked me.
"It's time for you to push Marie."
I pushed harder and harder. Before I knew it I heard a cry. We didn't know if it was a girl or a boy. We wanted to be surprised.
"Congratulations on your new baby.."
I blacked out.

<Oooh cliffhanger(; Haha. Thanks for reading guys!! Like I said before, I'll try to update consistently. c:>