-----CHAPTER THIRTY-----

Start from the beginning

"Great King, let me speak to him. If I do he will not suspect"

"Very well. You go to him. Give him courage. Bring him to his death. Soon you'll be mine" I already hate this bear, I rather being strangled by a crazy woman than be someone's pet! I curtsy, turned around and ran towards Iorek. It was hard to run in the snow. But hang around here and you'll get used to it. I finally reached him and gave him a tight squeeze, even though his armour stopped me from squeezing harder because it hurts.

"Oh, Iorek! Iorek, I've done a terrible thing!" I blurted out.

"What terrible thing?" he asked. 

I pulled away and faced him, "I told the king I was your daemon and he must fight you, if not, then they never let you fight, they will burn you before you even got up close . . . But you've been fighting and running all this way" I said

"Lyra. Lyra Belacqua- NO! I shall call you, Lyra SilverTongue. To fight him is all I want! Come little daemon" We started walking up to Ragnar, as we pass, the other Ice Bears started growling and roaring at us both. What I'm about to say. I will definitely feel stupid and weird, "Fight well, Iorek. My dear. You're the real King and he is nothing"

"Lyra. If I am killed. Scoresby will find you while Denise protects you until Scoresby is here." He walked into the fighting circle that the Ice Bears have all gathered around to make a ring for them to fight in.

Ragnar stands up and Iorek stands up. Ragnar roared first then Iorek. They both ran straight for each other until their helmets clashed together, it sounded like a sword against sword. Fighting to their deaths. Ragnar tried to scratch Iorek, but Iorek took the first bear punch, punching Ragnar's face. 

I had to act like I was actually getting hurt. I held onto my right hand, gasping and whining. Ragnar got Iorek on the ground, tripping and pushing him over. Iorek got up quickly, up for his game. They walked in circles like sharks swimming around its victim. Iorek roared then Ragnar. 

They both got up on their hinds and at the same time and jumped, doing a belly-high five with armour on. Both of them were trying to scratch each other like cats dancing around on their hinds until Iorek again slaps him in the face. Both backed away, walked in circles again. This time Ragnar attacks, biting Iorek's jaws. 

"OW!" I yelled. They both roared at each other like Lions. Ragnar tried to attack again with his jaw, but he misses. He gave Iorek an opportunity to attack his sides. Iorek took it. Scratching or clawing at his back. Ragnar tried to escape his attack, he made Iorek switch sides then back in front of him. 

Ragnar stands up strong, making Iorek fly off him and fall on the ice ground, his head smashing against the ice, making his helmet slide off his head and shoots near me. Ragnar got on his hinds and rolled his shoulders back like he was just warming up. He roared. Iorek got up and went for another round. But his strength was already flagging. Ragnar pushed him and pinned him to the ground. 

The bears around them started to roar. Iorek is trying his hardest to get Ragnar off him, but Ragnar was entwining his ways to mend Iorek in the ground. Then the sound of something ripped. Iroek kicked Ragnar off him and sending him rolling a few feet away, they both got up and stopped. Ragnar looks at his chains near his right leg that has been ripped.

"Ha Ha Ha" He laughed.

They both walked in a circle again. Iorek looked so tired and fortitude. Ragnar, on the other hand, looks energized. Once Iorek stopped, he looks at the ice beneath him then back at Ragnar. Ragnar roared at him, making Iorek dash towards him for around three or four. 

Jesus. I lost how many rounds they did already. 

Iorek wasn't going for the head butt, he went under Ragnars arm and pushed him, making Iorek himself slides to the side, he jumped back at Ragnar, they both held each other close in a tight grip. Now both of them are trying to bite their jaws. Iorek crawled his paws to Ragnar's face, making his helmet fly off to the side, now this is playing fair! 

But Ragnar's next move was horrible enough, he bite's Iorek's arm, leaving it in a lock position. There was no way out of it. Ragnar spun Iorek around with his arm in his Jaw and flung him to the side, making him limp. Iorek got up and ran towards Ragnar but stops since his arm hurts badly, he looks at it then back at Ragnar. I've found myself in tears, slowly freezing as they fell to the icy ground. Iorek limps towards him.

"Is that all?" said Ragnar looking at Iorek in disbelief, "Whimpering cub!" Ragnar went towards Iorek and smacked him right in the face. "Soon to die?" Ragnar raises his voice. Iorek looks up at him, then he gets a bear's armoured elbow in the face. "Is that all!!" He's been slapped in the face again, this time, making Iorek facing my direction, "HUH?!!" A bear behind me pushes me forward. 

He looks at me, pain in his eyes to see me like this, feeling afraid. But it pains ME to SEE him like this, all warned out and defeated. Ragnar roars, making Iorek get up on his hinds, clenching his fist and faced Ragnar. "IS THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!" Ragnar yelled, then the next thing nearly gotten me to faint! 

Iorek slapped Ragnar's jaws so hard that it went flying off. Ragnar, not dead looks at Iorek. Iorek bites his neck until Ragnar falls to the floor and twisted it, making sure that he's actually. . .Dead . . . Ragnar falls to the floor dead, everyone stayed still and quiet, letting the moment sink their heads that their beloved king is now dead. 

Defeated by the heir. Iorek falls onto his fours and yells out, "Yes! That is all!! THAT . . . IS . . .ALL!! BEARS! WHO IS YOUR KING!?" Iorek roared to make all bears that are around roar in respond. Iorek slowly walks towards me, I ran, making it easier to ease his pain, then stopped a few feet away and began to walk, I patted his head slowly and gently. "Iorek. . . Iorek I thought I lost you"

"Why? You're still on my contract" I hugged his head as he speaks "And now, I'll take you to Bolvangar" Right, the next scary part of my life has just begun.