-----CHAPTER THREE-----

Emeline finally found the snows flat surface. Just before us, there was a massive snow hill, on the hill were thick bushy trees waving it's branches and leaves at us, saying hello or welcome. "Em, can you manage to get up the hill by any chance?" I asked.

"I think I can? I'm a little bit tired, but I think I can just make it?" She said as she trots towards the hill and sprinted. "If there is any people over there, and they don't see us, you MUST quickly dismount me. If they saw us, Pretend that I am your pet or something!" She said. The hill had thick snow, her hooves could just equip the ground, She still ran up the hill.

" Okay, Den. I think I need a break, I feel like I'm about to collapse" She drops to the floor with us on her back. As we all hit the ground, the girls and I rolled right off her back. Emeline turned into her normal self again. "Come on! We can't give up now!" I turned into a forest snow horse. The girls had no choice but to aboard me. "Denise. If you feel like stopping, tell us" Alexina said as she strokes my neck. "I will" I lied. I started trotting down the slope hill, dodging trees, icy rocks that can send me sliding about everywhere.

<<FEW HOURS LATER>>

Just in the distance, I saw a faint village. "Girls! I think I have some good news!" I said excitedly.

"What!!" said Alexina leaning on the side.

"We're very close to a village!" I said . . . Again . . .

"Oh my god! we are?!" Said Samaria.

" LOOK! I CAN SEE IT!" Rosana yelled.

"AND I CAN SEE WOLVES NEARBY" Emeline yelled. That's my que to run. Not defend. And so I did. I ran down a very steep snow hill that can send anyone sliding down.

"I'M MORE SCARED ABOUT THIS HILL THAN A WOLF CHASING US!" Samaria screamed as she held on tight.

" DENISE! STOP RUNNING MADLY FAST DOWN THIS HILL!! WHO KNOWS IF YOU INJURE YOURSELF MORE BADLY THAN BEFORE!" Alexina yelled. All the comments and commands only encourages me to go faster. The reason why I ignore them is because the ground is shaking. I ain't stupid. I know what it meant. Avolanche! "I'm surprised that no one took the hint! Look behind!" I yelled.

"CRAP!! IT'S AN AVOLANCHE!!"

"KEEP RUNNING"

"RUN FASTER"

"GIRLS HOLD ON TIGHT!!!"

I saw a big black rock, pointing up like an arrow, this stunt will be my first time. Shape shifting while the others are on my back. I ran even more faster, once I reach the rock, I felt the tension of gravity pulling me down. I ran up and leaped when I touched the very edge. I tried to force the form of a Pegasus for the sake of our survival. We were high up in the air, slowly falling. I nearly touched the ground before I angled my body upwards hoping that last second escape. But to my surprise. I was up in the clouds.

"Impossible!" I heard Emeline say. 

I glided towards town, slowly going down for a landing before anyone sees me as a mythical creature. Nearly at the foot of the town, I landed perfectly flat on the ground. Everyone dismounted me. I turned back into human. Then we all walked towards town.

<<10 minutes later>>

As we walked through town, I hidden my face by looking down, my hair making a curtain around me as my friends guided me somewhere a little bit more private.

<<5 minutes later>>

We turned a corner, they made me sit down on a crate. " Denise, look at us. . .Please?" Said Emeline brushing my hair behind my ear.

"What do we do?!" Said Alexina peeking from the corner.

"Woah! you need more of a first aid to fix that" said a man above us.

"Hey! Watch it pal! We've all been through hell to survive! especially her! since she got us all out alive" Samaria snapped as she pointed at me.

"Lee, When are you gonna help these poor kids instead of making them feeling threatened?" said his daemon.

"Apologies, children." He hops down from a platform. He takes off his cowboy looking hat, revealing his white and silverish streaked hair, "Lee Scoresby and this old gal here is Hester" He said as he nodded at his rabbit daemon.

"I'm Denise Lev Mathheakis, and this is Secundus" I said as I looked down on my daemon, whom still is a mouse.

"I'm Alexina Clendennings, this fella over here is Warren, acquaintance to meet you, Scoresby and Hester" She nodded her head in respect. What a true farm girl. Her family would be proud to see her like this.

"Hi there, I'm Samaria Drummond. I might be the snappiest girl you'll ever meet, besides that, this is Bronious" Said Samaria as she leaned on the wall and crossed her pale arms.

"Hello, pleasure to meet you, Lee Scoresby. Rosana Struminsky, and this here is Romilious" She curtsy.

"I'm Denise's younger sister, Emeline Fey Mathheakis. This here is kayden" Emeline said shyly. " Well it's nice to meet you all. But I'm curious. What happend to you, Miss Lev?"

"Well, for starters she got in a fight with an Ice Bear back in Svalbard because she believed that it would buy us time to run out of there" Samaria rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing way over there?!"

"Escaping" I Said as Samaria hopped on the crate, sitting next to me.

"From what?"

We all looked at each other, nervous. What if he is gonna take us back. "If we tell you, YOU MUST NEVER return us! Can we trust you?" I said as I stood up.

"You can trust me" He nodded

"We all escaped from Bolvangar, from the intercision. We're trying to get as far as possible and go somewhere thats safe, somewhere someone can take care of us and educate us along the way" We all stood up, ready to bolt if he makes a sudden movement towards us.

"I might know a place that is far from danger! and trust me, I'm not gonna take you back to either Svalbard or Bolvangar" he says "I've been meaning to burn Bolvangar to dust when I was small"