-----CHAPTER THIRTY-----

"Ask me something ONLY you know" We started walking in a huge circle

"Hmm?" He thinks for a brief moment. "How did I become king?"

I walked to the stairs and sat down, I pulled out the golden compass.

"What is that?" He says, coming closer to me.

YES! THANK GOD FOR SMALL MIRACLES!!

"It's a daemon mirror, great king. We daemons use it to see the truth in our own eyes." I smiled. I take clever back! he's a dumb fat chub!

I move the needles to the following and reason;

Bull. If he becomes king, obviously he's down to earth. Kings always and should be powerful. But they must have honesty for the kingdom to trust.

Sword. His craves for Justice more than anything. He's been at least in Fortitude to be a ruler. Aaaaand he's probably blessed with a dumbass mind. No kidding.

Globe. He can be more powerful than the Politics rank. If he's king, then he has Sovereignty. Everyone in the WORLD knows him, he has Fame. He is known.

How did Ragnar become king?

I saw the following

Fra Pavel's hand, pouring the powder into my uncle's bourbon. Poison.

Two bears fighting. One looks recognizable. Iorek Byrnison.

Iorek Byrnison saying, "I've lost in a single combat"

Me saying, "He was a prince! If he hadn't been defeated, he would be king!"

Mrs Coulter whispering, "Ragnar"

Then I came back. I gasp. Pretending that I was impressed. "Truly you are great and powerful, Ragnar. You've poisoned the old king, and challenged the heir to the throne, and beat him in single combat."

He stands up, ready to kill me on the spot if I get this wrong.

"Iorek Byrnison" I looked up at him.

Ragnar smiles. Correct answer. "Sir! the exiles is here"

We walked out. 

Jesus. 

It's morning already? Funny. I didn't even get some sleep. Oh well. I looked into the distance, I saw snow flying and a hint of gold. Iorek Byrnison is here. Then a Peregrine Falcon landed on my shoulder. "It's Denise, I've been following since!" She whispered.

"You have no idea how I messed up badly!" I whispered back. "Go, before Ragnar thinks my cover-up story is fake and I'll be done for!" and like that Denise flew into the air and hover.

I knew for a fact that I messed up bad! I heard something scraping a few metres away. I turned around to see Ragnar scraping an Ice block with his claws. But there was one bad thing. He was wearing way better Armour than Iorek. He has spikes on his helmet, chains to cover his underbody, his back covered by thick silver armour. 

He roared out loud.

"Good job back there! . . .But you may have messed things up now" Said Pan.

"No kidding. What have I done isn't good. Ragnar is too strong"

Iorek didn't stop running until he was nearby.

"Here he is!" I looked behind to see Ragnar just feet away from me, "What if the coward dare not fight me?"