-----CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE-----

The guards soften from their position, then SMASH! Iorek Byrnison smashed right out of the walls with his Sky Iron armour on. Iorek's exit performance startled everyone. Including me. He roared as loud as he can. Everyone backed away. Even the guards and their daemons, still pointing their guns in Iorek Byrnison's direction. They went so far back that I was the only person out of their little circle. Iorek Byrnison stood up on his hind legs, roaring. A soldier pulled me back, behind them and fall back in their line. 

"IOREK!! IOREK BYRNISON!!" I yelled as I broke through the solider line, I ran in front of him, "Iorek Byrnison" I looked behind me, seeing the solider stayed put by placing their guns on their side, because I was in front of them, and It's their jobs to protect, not to kill people, especially INNOCENT (Not me apparently) children like myself. 

I looked back at him. " Don't fight these men! What they've done ain't right, I know! If you fight, you'll kill them, and there will be more fighting and we'll never to save those kids, and don't you want to change your harsh relationship with Alexina?"

A man was screaming in a different language at us, aggressively. I turned around, to see guards pointing their guns at us. Then everything happened so quickly, there was a gun at the general's head, holding the gun was Alexina!

"just not be too hasty. The way I see it, there's no need for a dust-up" she placed on a cowboy's accent

The general pointed his gun away from us.

"Howdy Lyra!" she said in a cheery voice. Then she looked at Iorek and dropped her smile. "Hello father!" she said with a blunt and a little aggressive expression. " I was down south when I heard you were in local trouble. Didn't have the first notion on how to spring you." She went back to smiling. Then I did because I saw the rest of the Gyptians carrying weapons and surrounding the general's men with their weapons at their heads. 

"Fortunately little girl come in resourceful up in these parts." Mr Scoresby said as he came out of nowhere. Then an Eagle tweeted, Mr Scoresby looks back and saw the Gyptians, spreading out behind the general's men. 

"Ah! well, look at here. Reinforcements! What do you say you fellows just call it a day" Mr Scoresby said as he takes over for Alexina, he lowers his gun to the general's neck. The general drops his gun and says something that means surrender, making his guards put their guns down, but still in their hands. Mr Scoresby walks away from him and walked towards me. 

"Just been hired on by these gentlemen of the Gyptian persuasion. Figuring on joining this turkey shoot" He looks at Iorek. 

"Yes! I have a contract with the child" He says out loud. Mr Scoresby looks at me and smiles. "That's some pretty fast work, Miss Lyra" 

I couldn't help but crack a cheeky smile.

<<Denise's POV>>

"Yes! I know! There is a giant cliff in front of me" I yelled.

"Not just that! But no doubt that you'll be able to hold us all!" I heard my mother yell.

"Don't doubt me! You haven't seen my strength yet!" I snapped.

"Denise?!" Emeline said with a nervous tone. 

"Stop it" I snapped again.

I ran like hardcore. Just in time too, by the time my hooves have touched the very edge, my nerves quickly sends a signal to my brain, telling it, 'It's fly time'. Then my brain will tell the message to my wings to get ready for lift off. Which it did. The next thing I know is that my wings were spread wide. I tried flapping hard, which sends us higher in the air. 

My goal here is to fly higher than the aircraft, like Serafina. Safe from all troubles. That's the aircraft's weakness of. Up.

Or . . .

"Everyone. I want each and every one of you to hold on extremely tight. This may be dangerous if one let's go" I warned. I suddenly twisted both wings sidewards, leaving us to a harsh stop, we flew backwards because of the wind hitting us. I slowly glided us down to the ground.

"We need to work on that harsh stopping" I heard my mother muttered.

Once we landed safely on the ground, everyone quickly dismounted me. 

"Look, if we don't move fast. That stupid airship will do a U-turn. That Coulter woman won't turn away from her target nor prize! We must act quickly. I know a short cut that'll get us to Trollesund." said Serafina.

Once again, we were on the move, while training.