My anger slightly calmed down after I said those words, he hung his head low not daring to look at me.

Alexander comes by and hands over the money to him, before he slams the door I said again mustering up the little courage  I have.

" Thank you for making me strong.." I whisper before the door  completely shuts.

I step back and walk to the the balcony which I spent with Alexander the previous night. I just stand there looking at the water as the memories of the incidents happened to me. From the very beginning, from the time when it happened while I was in first standard, then the images proceed to while I was in sixth standard, damn it's making to feel suffocating even when I am in open area.

I inhale deeply closing my eyes tightening my grip on the wood hand. In..out..in..out but it did not work I started counting till number sixty and by every number my breathing started to become normal and the heaviness in my heart lightened.

" Hey " his soft whisper reached my ears making me turn back but this time with a small smile playing on my lips .

He walks close to me not once breaking the eye contact with me and engulfs me in a hug spread his body heat, I will never get tired of this. I snuggle my nose into him as I press myself deadly.

" That was very..brave of you love."

" Hmm "

" Can I hope that you will be trying to continue to be this strong love?"

I look up at him with a grin I wink, he chuckles and places a kiss on my forehead.

" I will never ever let you go through that ever again. I swear."

I smile ear to ear when he said. In the period of being with him and discovering his different sides of him I also discovered that when you are in a relationship, the more the guy is possessive the more super protective he is and you can never get rid of that no matter how hard you try.

At the earlier stage of my relationship with this hulk, he showered me with all gifts, roses, taking me to places where only rich people could afford and kill those men who dared to scan me from head to toe and flirt with me. He did not allow me to talk to other male species which made me so upset.  I agree he has his own ways of protecting me which is 'typical' of boyfriend's but that possessiveness was too much for me so I stopped at certain time and literally made him sit and explain every syllable of what I had on my mind like a teacher tells to a small kid.

I also agree that possessiveness is cool but to a limit, gotta be equal and that's the reason why I too limited myself from getting possessive like him, if one doesn't stop over the limit line everything starts getting into a mess and that's where you loose love, that's where you start feeling nothing slowly.

I step away from him and shoo him to bathroom to wash himself up meanwhile I would prepare something for us to eat.

" Why don't you come with me love?" He asked carefully looking at me as that signature smirk is forming up on his face.

I smirk back and walk to him lifting my top slightly upwards making him bit his lip, this guy is never going to be tired no matter what.
I bit his ear lob making him hiss at me but I stop the moment his breathing changed into shallow one and musical sound from his mouth I stepped away even though I know I will be paying for it later.

" No. I gotta prepare breakfast for us, now shoo." I run away giggling without turning back.

Just as I set the plates for us my phone rang distinctly. I went in every room but it was not there, as I go through the pillows on the sofa