"Excuse me but can I ask what's your problem? Stealing glances or even staring at someone you doesn't even know is a sort of disrespect, right?" I asked in my lowest tone so only the two of us could hear what I have just said.

He gave me a smile as his eyes turned into crescent. "Haesoo" he cutely mutters my name as his cheeks puffed out from smiling.

I was taken a back by him suddenly calling out my name. I don't even know his name yet he knew mine?

"Do I perhaps know you?" I asked, my voice obviously states how annoyed I am.

"I guess you really forgot about me" he gave a pout which was so cute. But I wasn't even carried away by his cuteness.

Questions been coming inside my mind after hearing his words. Do I know him? How did he knew me? And with those questions occupying my mind, I was totally blown out.

I didn't even noticed the bell already rung. His thought was still bothering me.

"Hey! Haesoo!" I was left startled when Xiaoyou flicked my forehead while giving me a weird look. "I've been talking here but you don't even listened on every words I just said? That kinda hurts" she said.

"So tell me what do you want to eat?" she asked.

"I don't know" I weakly said, my voice faints.

"What do you mean you don't know?" she rolled her eyes at me as we started to pick some foods we want. I just picked some bulgogi and iced tea since I lost my appetite after that guy bothered me and made me overthink.

We sat and silently eat. But the silence that was in the atmosphere was broken when the tall man in a black hair, chubby cheeks and a handsome one was approaching us. I stared at him in shock as I realized he was the guy earlier. Out of nowhere, he took the seat beside me as he flashed a smile.

"It is too disrespectful if I will sit here randomly without introducing myself. So, hello. I'm Park Jimin in the same department as yours" he said.

Park Jimin...

The name kinda sounds familiar to me and it seems like I have heard of it.

"I'm Jiang Xiaoyou" she greeted him back as they gave bows to each other. I just watched the two as their stares averted on me making me raise my eyebrows.

"You're too disrespectful. Introduce yourself silly!" Xiaoyou said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

The Jimin guy gave a chuckle as my gazes went on him. "She really never changed. Haesoo is still an introvert" he mumbled while looking into my eyes. I don't want to make any eye contact so I looked away.

"Do you know her?" Xiaoyou asked surprised with full of confusion written on her face.

"Yes" he shortly gave a respond.

"Wait. How'd you know me?" I finally asked after watching them exchanging conversations.

"Find it out yourself" he said with a grin.

Wow. That was so hilarious! Find it out myself? Is that a joke?

"You know her but she doesn't? Oh, that's kind of creepy. Are you perhaps a stalker?" my talkative friend just asked what I was about to say.

"No!" he said in a defensive way.

"That's weird" she said while she gave me a look as our eyes were communicating.

After class, I went on the nearest park I could rest for a while. I left Xiaoyou and told her to go first since I wanted to clear my thoughts. I closed my eyes for a while and tried to forget everything but my moment was interrupted when my phone vibrated.

I just got a message from an unregistered contact. The message contains my name and nothing more. I ignored it first but seems like my hands wanted to reply. This might be important though.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jimin"