Chapter 20; The Big Day

||One Month Later||

Sherlock was standing In front of a mirror, fixing his suit and hair.

"You look good Sherl" John stated

"Thank you John" Sherlock mumbled

"Are you nervous?" John asked

"No. No, why would I be nervous, I'm fine John"

"Okay, I'm going in, I'll see you in a minute" John said

Sherlock nodded and put a tiny bit more hair gel on-top of his jet black curls.

Sherlock took a deep breath in and pulled his suit down. He turned around and slowly made his way into the church.

The church was small, with big stain glass windows, Sherlock saw Lestrade and Molly.

"Good Luck" Lestrade and Molly whispered

Sherlock smiled and carried on walking to the end of the church. He saw Mycroft.

"You look wonderful my dearest brother." MyCroft Said while smiling and looking Sherlock up and down.

Sherlock smiled and stood next to the priest.

Suddenly... wedding music started to play and everyone slowly stood up.

Sherlock stood up straight.

Slowly, step by step, Amber walked down the aisle linked arms with her Dad.

Her gorgeous white dress was long, with flowers on the straps, she had colourful flowers in her beautiful blonde hair.

Everyone sat down, Sherlock had tears in his eyes. Amber couldn't stop smiling.

"Sherlock and Amber, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" The priest shouted while looking back and forth and Sherlock and Amber

The priest carried on with some more questions.

"I, Sherlock, take you, Amber, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I would love you and honour you all the days of my life"

They smiled at each other.

"I, Amber, take you, Sherlock, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honour you all the days of my life."

"Sherlock, do you take Amber, to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" Said the priest

"I do" Sherlock whispered with tears in his eyes.

"Amber, do you take Sherlock to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" Said the priest.

"I do" Amber shouted

"And where are the rings?" The priest asked

John shot up and passed the priest the rings.

The priest gave Sherlock the brides ring, and Amber the Grooms ring.

Both of the rings were slipped onto each of their fingers.

"You may kiss the bride!" the priest shouted.

Sherlock and Ambers lips slammed together, everyone cheered. The Church bells were going off as everyone was slowly walking out of the church, Amber and Sherlock were both very happy.

When they got out side the church, Amber turned around and threw her bouquet. All the girls were screaming as they tried to catch it. Molly caught it, she screamed with joy. Amber and Sherlock laughed.

Amber and Sherlock got into a Bentley that had a banner saying 'Just Married'.

Everyone else got into their cars and slowly made the way to the evening ceremony.