Chapter 4; Amber?

It was a sunny Tuesday morning, the world seemed a happy place. The autumn sun was strong, as it shone through the curtains and onto Sherlock's delicate eyes, causing him to wake up.

His eyes slowly moved from left to right, but his eye lids remained shut for a while. He suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes followed the crack again that was on the ceiling.

Sherlock jumped off the sofa and threw the blanket off him. Viciously, he raised his arms and gave his body a good stretch.

Sherlock grabbed the door handle to his bedroom, where Amber was sleeping, and slowly twisted it open...

When the door was wide open Sherlock looked at his bed. Amber was not there. The bed was nicely made and the curtains were open with the window slightly open. On the bed was a piece of paper, it was a note.

TO SHERLOCK,
Thank you so much for letting me stay last night and giving me company. You're a great man. I tried to make your bed and left the window open slightly to let some air in. Your bed is incredibly comfortable, shame I was alone.

Unfortunately my brother needed my help. I forgot to tell you about him. He lives in Ireland. For the next few days I am staying in Cork. I won't be here for long, but I shall be back in London if you want me there.

I really do like you Sherlock, you're amazing and last night was funny... even though I killed a man. Thank you once again

yours sincerely,
Amber xoxox

Sherlock's mood had changed, the world slowly span around as Sherlock lifted up his head to look at the window that was slightly open. Sherlock sighed loudly.

"What's wrong, Sherlock?" Mrs Hudson asked politely.

Sherlock sighed again and turned towards Mrs Hudson in the kitchen.

"There's been no case for 6 days, I'm bored." Sherlock shouted as he walked back to his chair in front of the fireplace.

Mrs Hudson laughed. Sherlock got angry with Her and just glared at Mrs Hudson.

Sherlock looked out side his large window and looked out at the city of London, he thought to himself "something must happen soon, my brother wants a party and Irene knows about it.."
Sherlock picked up his Violin and started playing calmly.

Suddenly, John came bursting through the door, he looked nervous. His hands were trembling and sweat was slowly making its way down his pale face. Sherlock tilted his head and frowned at John.

"John, What are you doing here so early and why are you sweating so much?"

"It's Mary, she's about to give birth!" John shouted.

Sherlock sighed and shock his head at John

"Why didn't you just text me and why do you need me there?"

John lifted out his phone from his pocket and smashed it aggressively on the floor.

"BECAUSE MY PHONE IS BLOODY DEAD!" John snapped.

Sherlock picked up Johns phone off the floor and gave it back to him. John snatched the phone and grabbed Sherlock's coat and chucked it to him. Sherlock aggressively swung his coat on and they both made there way down the stairs.

"We need a cab" John mumbled.

Sherlock wrapped his scarf around his neck. John and Sherlock quickly ran out the front door of 221B.

Sherlock looked around to see if there was any taxis but, John saw one before Sherlock did.

"Taxi!" John shouted at the cab driver.

John and Sherlock got into the back of the taxi, Sherlock looked happy for John as he was about to have his first child, John on the other hand, was petrified, he looked tired and extremely I'll, he was sweating and still out of breathe.

"King Edwards hospital please" John said sharply to the cab driver.