Chapter 16; Crime Scene

It was more windy by the river. On the little beach bellow London Bridge, Sherlock could hear beer bottles and cider cans being blown around.

Sherlock and John walked down some old steps to get to the small beach below the bridge. Sherlock's pocket vibrated.

TEXT
Will be at the bridge in 5 minutes Xx

Sherlock smiled and replied back to Amber.

TEXT
okay, you will see us. We are under the bridge on the beach X
SH ;)

Sherlock slowly slipped his phone into his pocket. John and Sherlock walked around the beach to see what they could fined.

"Why is there so many beer bottles and cider cans?" John wondered

Sherlock's face screwed up tightly, he span around and raised his hands onto his temples.

"John! Lestrade!" Sherlock shouted.

"What is it?" Lestrade mumbled.

"Look" Sherlock pointed to the photo. " it says with the 'lads' were they there when she was murdered?" Sherlock asked.

Sherlock jumped back and put his hands down.

"Of course" Sherlock shouted

"What? What happened? Were you in your mind palace?" John wondered

"What do 16 year olds like to do John?" Sherlock mumbled.

"I don't know?"

Sherlock ran up to John and aggressively grabbed his head and started to shake him.

"think John think! What did you do when you were 16 and it was late at night with the 'lads'" Sherlock quoted

"I would be dr"

"Say it!" Sherlock butted in

"I would be drinking..." John mumbled

"What would you be drinking?" Amber and Mary both said as they walked down the steps to the beach.

"Amber!" Sherlock shouted

Amber smiled and giggled to her self.

"Yes?"

"I've solved the case. I'm sure I have!" Sherlock shouted

"How do you know?" Amber wondered

"Samatha's mum said that Samatha was going to Sainsbury's to buy herself an energy drink." Sherlock shouted while spinning around.

"And?" Mary wondered

"There is the Sainsbury's she went to!" Sherlock shouted while pointing over the bridge. "She then either saw her mates or planned on meeting them here." Sherlock said while staring at a monster can.

"Look! Here it is, this must of been Samatha's." Sherlock shouted while holding the energy-drink in the air.

Sherlock carefully pulled out a big clear bag, he dropped the monster can inside.

"Amber, John, Mary. Help me pick up all these cans!" Sherlock demanded.

Sherlock chucked them all some blue gloves and they all slowly started picking up loads of different alcoholic cans and bottles. Once they had finished, they placed them all into the clear bag. Sherlock sealed it tight.

Sherlock, Amber, John and Mary all walked up the steps back onto the main road.

"Yes!" Sherlock shouted while raising his arm in the air for a taxi.

The four of them all leaped in.

"Forensic site please" Sherlock mumbled to the cab driver.