Gary X Perv!Reader (18+)

Začít od začátku

Moving down, I planted small kisses don his neck to his collarbone, desperate to make him moan softly.

"Agh~ Y/n~" He moans quickly. I decided grind on his boner, moving my hips to make him moan more. I stopped and slowly went down and rubbed it.

"Babe..A-ahh~" Gary moans louder.

"Hm?~" I look at him.

"P-please touch me...~" He moans deeply.

"Alright babe...~" I obeyed. I slowly unzipped his pants, pulled them off, and pulled his boxers down to reveal his boner.

"You're really hard Gary...~" I begin to slowly stroke him.

"O-only for you...H-Haaa-ahh~ Fuck..~" Gary moans louder.

I licked and sucked on his tip to tease him.

"Mmmh~ You're so good Y/n..~" He moans.

"Just relax babe...~" I push him back down a little on the ground and took as much I could of him and sucked softly.

"Oh..~ Shit, Y/n~" He whimpers. I kind of moaned myself as I bobbed my head faster. It made me turned on to hear my baby moan to my touch, sucking and stroking him at the same time.

"Hmm-mmh~ aah, b-babe...~" Gary moans.

"Hm?~" I hum.

"I'm going to cum...~" He moans as he began to thrust inside my mouth. I felt the sweet warm liquid down my throat as I swallowed everything.

"Did it feel good Gary?~" I get on top of him after putting his boxers back on

"I loved it...how are you good at it?~" He flips us for him to be on top.

"That was just my first time I guess...~" I blush.

"Yet you're so good at it..~" He kisses down my collarbone and removes my shirt and then my bra. I get afraid and cover up my chest.

"Don't be afraid, you're too beautiful anyway...~" He touches my arms to get them off. I eventually let go and feel cold hands against my chest. I moan softly and whimper from pleasure and squirm occasionally, but from sensitivity.

I then feel Gary's finger rub me in my area, making me squirm slightly.

"That sensitive?~" He chuckles.

"So what?~" I growl.

"So cute..~" He says before removing my pants and my soaked underwear.

Something warm and wet rubs against my bare area making me gasp and moan with my mouth closed, trying not to make much noise. Gary's tongue.

"You're so sweet, Y/n~" He says deeply.

"W-Whatever~" I cover my face, moaning from pleasure.

"Do you want to...you know..?" He asks me with a bit of worry.

"I'm ready, I'm now 18 dummy.~" I tell him.

"Ok.~" I hear something, like wrapping.

"I'm gonna put it in okay?" He tells me. I nod in response while my eyes were covered by my arms.

A sharp pain fills my body. I feel something dripping by itself as well.

"Are you ok?" He asks, clearly worried.

"Am I bleeding?" I don't take my arms off my face.

"Yeah, it hurts doesn't it?" He looks down.

"A little..." I wipe tears from my face.

"Oi, Y/n..." Gary shakes my arm a little.

"Hm?" I hum. My arms got removed by Gary and feel soft lips kiss me on the forehead.

"You're welcome." He nuzzles my face with his cheek. "Does it still hurt?"

I try to move my hips to adjust and see if there still is any pain. "I think you can move."

Gary slowly thrusts while hugging me and holding my waist, making me moan his name while he abused my weak spots roughly.

"G-Gary...faster..please...~" I moan softly. Instead of going a bit faster, he went more rougher and harder. The wetness coming fro me made me more sensitive, and I was almost close.

"Babe...-m-mh~ I'm c-close!~" I scream.

"Me too Y/n...~ God you're so tight~" He says before kissing me.

I then feel my sensitive spot getting hit more than once.

"G-Gary!~ A-AAH~ T-there!~" I moan loudly. I felt him hit my spot harder, making me cum.

"Y-..you came...~" He looks down.

"I can tell you did too...~" I get off his length and lay on the ground closing my eyes.

"Tired?" He takes the condom off.

"Yeah. That was nice..." I blush.

"Heh...you're so adorable, Y/n."

"Shut up." I get my clothes back on.

"Can't help it. Come on let's go to my room. You promised a sleepover with me." He laughs a little.

"I know." I smile.

We got our clothes back on and went upstairs, and slept until 11:00.

(I was probably high when I did this. Not actually high, but you get the idea.)