She shoved Sakura hard by the shoulders in which the rosette nearly fell, but Sasuke reached out and grasped her hand and steady her. He pulled her up and just like that their eyes locked. Emerald and onyx. They stood there completely ignoring the blonde.

Sensing the chemistry growing rapidly, Ino temper rose to extreme heights. Looking down at her cup of coffee, she grinned evilly as a plan of revenge began forming itself in her mind. 'So forehead, I heard you work at a coffee shop, well here's your coffee.'

Ino tipped the coffee all over Sakura's bubblegum pink hair, "Oops."

The semi-hot coffee streamed down her livid face and soaked her school uniform. Sakura eyes bore into Ino's ocean blue eyes with a despised contempt.

"I'm not a trashcan!" Sakura yelled.

"Oops I didn't know considering the way you dress." Ino spoke, smiling an innocent smile.

"We all dress the same idiot! It's the school uniform code!" Sakura hissed, the blonde was most definitely getting on her last nerve.

"Who are you calling an idiot Forehead?" Ino retorted.

"Shut up Ino-pig!"

"Pinky!"

"Blonde!"

Sasuke stood there and watched the two girls bicker back and forth like good old friends; he smirked in amusement at the slightest thought of the two girls in front of him being friends. It was impossible.

Unexpectedly, Ino raised her acrylic nails hand and slapped Sakura hard across the face.

Sasuke winced inwardly as Sakura's head whipped to the side from the impact. A big, fat red mark appeared on her ivory skin.

"You better back off of my Sasuke-kun," Ino threatened as she turned with a flip of her blond hair and strut away.

Sakura lunged at Ino but Sasuke caught her by the arm and spun her around.

"Hn, calm down. She's not worth it." He looked at her in the eyes, her once burning emerald eyes turned back into their original bright and sweet ones, not that he would admit that they were.

Sakura looked down at her coffee stained uniform and let out a string of unladylike curses.

The bell rang loudly, announcing that sixth bell was over and that they had five minutes to get to gym.

"Hn," Sasuke turned his back and began walking away. "You can change in gym."

Oh gym was going to be entertaining.

Sakura came into the room as pissed as ever, her hands tighten into a fist.

Sakura came out of the shower dressed in her gym attire, drying her bubblegum pink hair. Suddenly, she was slammed into the wall, "What the hell?"

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my Sasuke-kun?" A shrilly voice yelled, Sakura knew that voice well.

It was Ino.

Sakura rolled her eyes, the whole thing was absurd, "For crying out loud we were just walking to class Ino-pig."

"More like you stalking him!" Ino shrill voice rose as her temper got the best of her.

Sakura snorted, "Me? Stalking him? I think it should be YOU who's stalking him."

"Stalking? He's my FIANCE!"

"Whatever, it's not my fault Sasuke doesn't like you."

"Yes it is! You cast a spell on him, you brainwashed him! Everything was fine until you came, you FOREHEAD MAN STEALING BITCH!"

Sakura face become a violent red, as the blonde struck her last nerve once again. "I dare you to repeat that again." Her voice was dangerously low, her eyes narrowed into slits, her lips turned upside down.

"You're a forehead man stealing bitch with asshole parents that can't teach you a single piece of shit."

'BAM!'

Sakura's fist went straight for the blonde's nose. "You said that again, then you better have your funeral planned."

Sasuke and the rest came out, sensing the rosette's mood they decided to leave her alone.

"Hey, what's wrong with Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked.

Everyone averted their attention to Sasuke.

"Hn, like I would know."

Everyone sighed, 'Guess they didn't make up yet.'

PWEEEETTTT!

Anko's whistle echoed deafeningly throughout the gum's walls. "LISTEN UP MAGGOTS, A GAME OF DOGE BALL IS IN SCHEDULE! BOYS VS. GIRLS! GIRLS TO THE RIGHT! BOYS TO THE LEFT!"

Doge balls were scattered across the gym floor. "START!"

The girls didn't even need to move as Sakura was a blur of pink on the floor. She knocked out guys left and right, they didn't even get a chance to comprehend what happen as a doge ball come at them at full speed.

"Uh…Sakura-chan looks mad." Naruto dumbly stated.

"Hn, I don't care, she's not aiming for me." Sasuke commented in a bored tone as a fanboy besides him was knocked into the wall from the impact of the ball.

"Yikes," Naruto winced, boy did he feel sorry for the kid. For Kami's sake, who knew how much strength their cherry blossom had packed into the doge ball. But judging by the kid's unconscious state, it must be more than necessary.

Anko smirked happily as she ate her dango and watched the amusing sense in front of her, "Man do I love this girl."