19

The dress was next to impossible to put back on! Inbetween getting it up my drenched body and Justin pulling me into him to kiss, it took about half an hour for us both to be dressed. He chuckles and pulls my dress "Justin! Someone will see" I laugh against his lips.
"I don't care! Let them see"
We get back into the palace and the guards have to look twice but then pretend they haven't seen us.
"Harjo! No, put it down!" I hear Pip laugh.
Then a smash "ah! Shit... but I lifted it! You owe me your watch!"
I grab Justin and pull him around a corner "they can't see us both like this" I point at our drenched clothes and messy hair.
He sighs and looks around the corner "alright... I'll go ahead and get them back in the hall. You go to your room. I'll say you'd had enough. No one will think otherwise"
"Yeah alright"
He nods and steps around the corner...
Sneak to my room. I can do that, I've done it-
I gasp as I'm grabbed and pulled into Justin again, kissing me less desperately this time "That'll be my last chance..." he closes his eyes before heading around the corner again.
I lean back and listen.
"Evening gentleman!"
"Aaayyyy! Dipshit!"
"Why are you wet?"
"Just had a little issue to deal with. Its fixed now. What are you doing out here? Lets go back in"
"Well! Pip here didnt think, sorry by the way! He didnt think I could lift the plant pot- that! Plant pot!"
I bite my bottom lip and have to bite hard not to laugh, he's so drunk.
"Alright... well uh... I'll get someone to clean it up... come on" I look around the corner and their starting to walk back. Pip and Harjo stumbling all over the hall. My chance!
I rush to the stairs and start skipping them "Trish! There you are! Where you been! You missed all the dancing!"... I turn to Pip at the bottom of the stairs "you looked beautiful tonight, didnt she look beautiful!"
"Ravishing! Your all wet... your both all wet" I look over at Justin whos rubbing his eyes "oh... oh i get it..." Harjo looks up at me, goes wide eyed then looks back at Justin who watches Harjo very carefully "you uh... you went for a swim... didnt you?" Neither of us answer him. He tuts and stumbles back. Pushing Justin but carries on down the hall.
"So... you two... I mean, I know you! Dont swim with your clothes on!" He laughs and looks back at Justin "its all so weird! You-"
"And they say IM a dirty dog!"
"Harjo! Shh!" Pip shouts back "It's all so weird... you was meant to be married... but neither of you wanted it-"
"Hes engaged to a bloody rose bush!"
"Harjo! I swear! Neither of you wanted it... now, you dont have to get married and you... what... like..." he puts his hands together and twitches his eyebrows...really?!
I look to Justin "make sure he gets to bed"
"Yeh" Justin takes Pips arm "come on"
"Wow! Wow! Wow! Now you wait! We need to talk!"
"Well we can do it on the way to your bed. Come on"
He's an idiot "so... I can't help but notice that your showing interest in my sister when were about to get the kingdom back-"
So much for subtle! I head up to my room. Trying to reach back to get my zip. I get in my room and Im getting a bit fed up with it now. Damn it! But I reach and pull it down. Thank god! I dont have to peel it off me.
It falls to my feet and I step out of it. Heading over to the towels.
"You looked rather lovely tonight" I jump and turn to the corner. Alberts sat there with my Tiara in his hands... Never, have I ever felt uncomfortable naked. Right now. I don't like it.
He stands up and throws the Tiara on the bed "you had everyones eyes... Catherine come to me to tell me Justin called off the engagement" he stands in front of me. Looking me dead in the eye "she thought that it would be of some importance to me. But, I don't care about that... what had me thinking was, why would he be cancelling this engagement when it was his idea..." he chuckles "well... it doesnt take a genius to work it out" his hand cups my chest and I push him away from me.
"Dont, ever, touch me!"
He smiles "relax! Calm down... if I wanted you My dear. Id have you. Im not very good as sharing. Not like these men you have wrapped around your finger
I cant imagine what it must be like. To care for someone only for her to ruin it"
I didnt do anything wrong? "Ive made no promises to any of them!"
"No... no, you haven't. But I have to warn you. 3 men wont put up with eachother long..."
"Get out"
He looks me up and down "My son may feel some obligation to assist you, Princess... but I can stop this all, right now" why would he do that?!
"What do you want?"
He shrugs "you think you already know... dont think to much of yourself my dear! As little as you think of me, I don't have to threaten women into my bed. I simply want you to put my sons head back on his shoulders. He's become to into this. He needs to remember that it all ends as soon as your home. If he wants to fuck you, that's on him... but he can't get to into this"
"He already knows that"
"Then make damn sure he does!" I don't have to. He knows "I'll leave you to get some rest. Its going to be a long few days and you need to be ready"