6

I'm awake before any of the castle. Even pip and Toby are still somewhere inside.
So, it's only right I explore a little... right?
Its so big! Its been so long since I've been in a room that to look at the ceiling you have to crane your neck.
But it was fairly easy finding my may through the castles halls. I've always been good with navigations. So its pretty simple once I go around.
I hear the sound of heavy shoes behind me and I'm hoping their just going to-
"You," never mind! "Who are you?!"
Wow! "Someone who didn't get the word. Im surprised!" He grabs my arm and I just stare at him "ill say it once. Let go"
"You-"
I twist my arm around. Now having ahold of his wrist and twist so he's on the ground. Putting my foot against his throat "you cant say I didn't warn you" I step back and he scrambles to his feet "are you done?"
He pulls a knife this time and I just watch his defensive stance. Wow! I want to laugh but I won't. Hes been trained poorly. But. If he wants to play. I'll play.
I stand to my side. I remember the army of my fathers castle. Wait for the attack. No. That's something I don't believe in, don't wait to be surprised. I kick up, knocking the knife from his hand. Turning and putting him to the floor once again "can I go now?"
He stares up at me "who are you?"
"My names Trish" I turn away from him "and dont worry. I wont cause trouble"

Ha ha ha! Knives!
I throw them at the targets they have on the field. Getting crucial parts of the body. The eyes, the throat, the thigh and the chest.
This took me the longest to learn, but the more lessons I had. The better I got. And eventually. I got really good.
I start singing to the forests song. Taking me back to the trees. To the first time I walked along the bridges so high you can't see them from the ground.
Matiloni holding my hand the whole way around. Taking my waist when the branches were thin. He'd never let me fall.
I miss him, more than I miss air to breath underwater. He was my calm. If I could just see him once more. Just once, to tell him what he meant to me.
"Princess Patrisha. The king requests you"
Requests me? Ha! "Well I'll be in in due time"
"But-"
"But nothing. King or not, I am a going to be a queen... I will not be commanded around" I throw the last knife and turn back to the palace "you can tell the king I'll see him when I'm ready"
They look between eachother like I've given them their death sentences. Maybe I have. I'd heard how harsh King Edward could be. I cant imagine him killing his own guards, but I've heard of royals doing worse.
*Dong* ...
*DONG* please no... please dont.
*DONG*
No! I run into the castle. Finding the room I'd given my blades up for "my weapons!" The guard looks at me half panicked "now!" He jumps and scurries around, Taking my fine blades and nearly dropping them in his rush.
I grab them and run out. Hearing the howls beyond the doors that the guards are shutting! Oh fuck!
"Open them" I order.
The guard stares at me "kings orders are-"
"To hell with that" I jump up on the ledge and climb to the window above the door.
"Princess Patrisha! The king-"
"Is not my king. So-" the glass smashes and a hand grabs my shirt. Pulling me out the window, the glass giving way with the force.
I land fairly smoothly to be fair. But looking up. It wasn't as smooth as I'd like. Lycons surround the courtyard. The tall grey one taking a lot of care to watch me... oh god!
"Are you going to come talk to me or are we just going to jump straight into this?"
The tall grey one morphs before standing up and bolding towards me "my queen! Look at you!" he grabs my waist pulling me into him. But I turn away "one day your going to stop resisting me... why cant you give into me"
Ha! Bloody horny dogs! "Because I have better things to do than lie on my back"
He smiles and leans down. His mouth by my ear "trust me my queen... you wouldn't just be on your back"
I push him away "what do you want Harjo?"
"Nothing. I'd heard word that you'd left the forrest and I got worried about you. And then I find you here... of course. I had to come" he tries grab me again but an arrow goes through his hand. He hisses but other than that, you wouldnt have thought he'd been touched!
"I think it's clear shes not interested"
Harjo laughs "oh well look here," he smells the air deeply "the little prince is protecting my queen. Very noble"
I look up at Justin on the wall. Another arrow ready "he wont hurt me"
Harjo laughs "I couldnt hurt you my queen! The idea of you feeling anything but-"
"Oh Harjo. You know how to charm the women"
He laughs and looks to Pip "ah! There he is! Pip!" Pip laughs and throws his arms around him. How they got on so well I have no idea! "You brought my queen all the way here without telling me?"
"Im here. It was my decision to make"
"But look at the attention you've got yourself! You've got the princes balls sweating so much they've turned into marbles! If you want my advice, spend some time alone" he winks up at Justin... what does that mean? But the look on Pips face tells me it was rude.
What? I look to Justin who pulls his arrow tighter. Loosing it, no. I put my hand out and catch the arrow mid flight. Justin goes wide eyed and I just snap the fine wood. Dropping it on the floor "that's enough. Harjo, come. You shouldn't have come here"
"I love it when you treat me like your pet"
Ha! Pet... more like a stray "are you coming or am I going to make you"
He laughs as he follows after me "just to clarify my dear. You're not under threat?"
"I'm fine"
"Good. The rest of you can relax" and just like that, the tufts of fur turn onto limbs and leather jackets. Leaning around like they hadn't just threatened the kingdom "you look good my darling"
"I'm not yours"
"Of course you are. You just need to work that out"
"Princess Patrisha?" I look up at Justin whos looking around at his court. Obviously not knowing what to do with the group of men that now fill his court.
"Harjo, your men are coming with us" he groans but nods back to his men who follow us "and Prince Justin. My name is Trish"
He frowns and looks back at his kingdom "very well princess Trisha"
"lose the 'princess' dipshit" Harjo calls, not looking back at him. Justin obvioisly not over the moon with the call out... I look over up at Harjo and he looks down at me. Did he have to be such an arse "what? You don't like being called princess"
I shake my head "you know, I'm trying to win them over. So far you're Making it really hard"
He chuckles "you shouldn't have to win them over my queen. They should worship you"
Pip laughs "well your not the only one whos struggling to charm them"
I hit his chest "shut up Pip"
"the young prince is already won" I look back at Brent whos stand close behind us. A head taller than even Harjo "I'm surprised he hasn't ripped your clothes off yet"
... "what makes you say that?"
Harjo laughs "I wasnt joking about the smell. He literally got hard from you asking him to call you Trish"
"Thats not true, he's engaged. Doesn't matter anyway"
He laughs again "well, your lucky with me. You can dominate me all you like. Youd rule the king of my kind. Him... well when you grabbed that arrow!" he chuckles. Pip laughs aswell... what? Am I lost? "he didn't just want to talk out who was in the right or wrong Trish"
"he wanted to fight?" I'd have fought if that's what he wanted.
Pip laughs loudly. Harjo just smiles pulling me into him again "oh my Queen. You are beautifully innocent" his forehead resting on mine... seriously?!
"can you imagine Toby if he saw you like this?" Pip leans against a tree "he'd give you one of them chats?
"the elf?" I push him off me while he looks to Pip "whats he had to say?"
"he expected me and Trish to, uh...umm"
"mate. He expected us to sleep together" Harjo growls and his eyes glow and I cant help but shake my head at him "down boy. We put him straight. Besides, im not sleeping with anyone in order to have little prince and princess running around"
"You can keep the princes and princesses. I just want our children running around"
Brent chuckles and pushes Harjo "I've told you. You need to be more sutle"
"No I dont. She knows I'd do anything for her to hold my children" idiot! "And try every day to make them possible"
"Anyway. Back to the point" I stop and turn to them all "you could have started something in there"
"Right! I could have started something. Why didnt you tell me you was coming over here?"
"You're not my keeper ... I wasn't informed I had to" he shakes his head.
"Alright. Then why have you come here? That dipshit isn't worth shit in comparrison to you"
"I'm not here for him"
He stares at me "then why are you here?"
"I..." is it the best idea I tell him this?
But he looks back and his men and nod. They all seperate through the trees... "Pip. Take a walk with Brent"
No, please dont. But pip nods at me and heads on with the wolves. Great!
But he doesnt come closer to me. He steps away. Leaning back on a tree "so. What's the real reason you've come all this way my queen?"
"It doesn't have much to do with you"
He smiles "Trish... you know very well if its to do with you. It has something to do with me"
"Harjo, you need to realise that nothings going to happen with us. You know that right?"
He doesnt anwser. He just smiles to me "why are you here?"
"I want Alberts help to take my kingdom back"
He stares at me. The smile slowly leaving his face. Looking away from me "you went to them? Why didn't you ask me? Ask the big ears. They'd have helped too"
I laugh "between you and the elves. My army would be fighting itself!"
"No, we wouldnt-"
"You cant stand eachother!"
"Well yeah! Because their all prim and rule following and were-"
"Not... thats the point. I'd have to keep you all away from eachother"
He sighs "Trish, if it meant getting what you need. I'd make sure my men would keep to any plan that the... fairies made"
I smile "elves... and it's not as easy as that and you know it" I step up to him "I need King Alberts army... I couldn't ask you without insulting the elves and I couldn't ask them without-"
"Upsetting me... I get it... see. You care" he takes my hand. Looking down at the back of it. Like the answers written there "I'll help you... and if you want the elves... I'll... do my best! To be... civil?"
I smile and tap his cheek "you see. You can be a gentleman"
He smiles "I'll be as gentle as you want me to be"
"And there he is" I shake my head and turn away from him.