Chapter Thirteen: Salvation

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

 Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Blue Earth, Minnesota...

A Pastor stood at his pulpit. When a wind ruffled his hair and the candles on the altar he looked up to see Meg enter the church.

"Good Morning. Can I help you?"

The Pastor came down from the pulpit as Meg walked forward and sat in a pew, "I kinda... I need to talk."

He nodded as he came to lean on the pew in front of her, noting her upset appearance, "Well, that's what I'm here for."

"I've done some things. Not good things."

"There's always forgiveness for us if we seek it."

"For everyone?" She looked up at him with wide eyes, "Are you sure?"

"I like to say, 'salvation was created for sinners'." He studied her for a beat, "Tell me what's on your mind."

"Well..." Meg sighed deeply, "I've lied. Alot. I've stolen. I've lusted. And the other day I met this man. A nice guy, you know? We had a really good chat, sort of like this... then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest." Meg blinks, causing her eyes to black and the Pastor jerks back at the sight, "Does that make me a bad person?"

"I know what you are." The Pastor backed away in fear, "You can't be here. This is hallowed ground."

"Please." Meg stood as she smirked, "Maybe that works in the minor leagues. But not with me."

The Pastor turned and ran for the door behind the pulpit and down the stairs. He unlocked a door and rushed inside, sliding a ready to go barricade across the door. He turned to a well stocked hunter's chest of weapons and started scrambling around for something. Meg kicked open the door with ease, breaking the wood barricading it. The Pastor jumped, then threw a knife covered in Sigils at her head.

She caught it easily, "You throw like a girl."

"What do you want?"

"The Winchesters."

"I haven't spoken to John Winchester in over a year. You're wasting your time. Even if I did know where they were, I'd never tell you."

She smiled, "I know."

Instantly she slit his throat with his own knife. He fell back into a chair, gasping, before dying a few seconds later. Meg smiled as she studied her work before turning and walking away.