Chapter Eight: Nightmare

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

 Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Previously skipped: Route 666...

*********

In a suburban neighborhood at night, a man drove down the street. He pulled into his garage and turned off the engine. The garage door started winding down by itself and he looked at it, confused. His car doors then self locked. He struggled with them for a second but couldn't open them. The ignition key turned by itself, starting the engine. Exhaust smoke began filling the garage and the man struggled to turn off the car to no avail. As the radio flicked on, he began coughing and gasping for air.

"Help!" He screamed as the smoke became thick around him, "Somebody help me!"

Soon he fell over in his seat, unconscious.

Sam jerked up from his bed, suddenly wide awake after the horrid nightmare he just had. He looked across to where Angel was sleeping peacefully on the bed and Dean was snoring away on the pull out couch. Sam sat still for a brief second before springing into action. He flipped on the light switch and shook his brother roughly.

"Dean. Dean." The moment Dean stirred, Sam moved onto Angel shaking her awake until he heard her groan with disapproval, "Angel, wake up."

When she opened her eyes she sent a death glare directly at Sam as he packed his things, "What the hell's going on?"

Dean rubbed his eyes, "What are you doing man, it's the middle of the night?"

"We have to go."

Angel raised herself on her elbows just watching him, "You better have a better explanation than 'we have to go'."

"Seriously." This time they both heard the panic in his voice, "We need to get out of here."

Dean and Angel immediately went on alert. They both got up and followed his suit with the packing.

Dean held more confusion than alarm in his face as he looked over to Sam, "What's happening?"

"We have to go." Sam grabbed his bag and walked out, "Right now."

Angel grumbled as she grabbed her bag and passed Dean, "We better be stopping for coffee."

While Dean drove, Angel sat in the back as Sam sat on the phone reading from Deans fake Michigan State Police ID, "MccReady. Detective MccReady. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress, I need the registered owner of a two door sedan, Michigan licence plate: Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven." He paused for a second before becoming irritated, "Yeah okay, just hurry.""