Ch 1 Section 2

Gas station...

Angel filled up the impala as she talked with Asa on her cell. Ramblin Man by the Allman Brothers plays as Sam, who is sitting shotgun, rifled through a box of Deans tapes.

"You sure you're okay, kitten? You left pretty fast the other night."

"Yeah, Ace. I'm fine." She eyed Dean as he came out of the convenience market carrying an arm full of junk food, "Just... in the middle of a little family reunion. We think my dads missing or in trouble or something so we picked up our little brother to help find him."

"Do you guys need more help?"

"No, we got it, don't worry. It's kind of a... family thing anyway."

"You thinkin it' s got somethin' to do with the thing that killed your mom?"

"Maybe. He's been hunting it, never stopped."

"Alright well if you need anything, to talk or a booty call..." He trailed off making her laugh, "Anything honey, call me."

"Yeah. You know I will. Bye Asa."

Angel smirked as she got off the phone. Throughout her years hunting she never really got along with other hunters. Her dad always had strict rules about them.

They were always trouble, no exception.

And as far as boyfriends went, she was never exclusive with anyone longer than her stay for a case. After meeting Asa though, that kind of changed. During a solo hunt she was on, she met Asa and was shocked to learn he knew her mother once upon a time. That's when she learned her mother used to be a hunter. She saved Asa when he was a kid.

She never told her brothers any of that information. Angel wanted them to keep the ideals they already had of her. Afterwards, any chance she got to hunt with him she really took it but kept him separated from her family at the same time. Dean and her father were protective to say the least. But Asa, Angel felt, could be a long time runner in her life.

Dean smirked as he walked closer to the impala and put all the junk food on the trunk, "That your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend." She glared and put the pump back on the stand, "And mind your own business."

"You know... we are your brothers. You can tell us."

"Right. Safe to say, I'm not jumping at the opportunity to lay out my personal sex life to my nosey little brothers. So drop it."

He made a face before calling to Sam, "Hey!" Sam leans out and looks at them, "You want breakfast?"

Sam looked over the junk, "No, thanks."

Angel shook her head and took the cupcake out of Dean's mouth, "This is not breakfast. This is diabetes."

"Do you ever stop bossing?"

She grinned and threw it in the trash before coming to sit in the back seat, "Once you two start listening i'll stop being bossy."

"Just like old times." Sam laughed and shook his head, "So how'd you pay for that stuff? You three still running credit card scams?"

Angel shrugged, "It's not like we get a paycheck to off ghosts and other supernatural crap."

Dean shrugged, "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

Sam swings his legs back inside the car and closes the door, "Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?"

"Uh, Burt Aframian." Dean answered as he put his soda and chips down, "And his kids Hector..." He holds one out to Angel, "And Lena."