Chapter Five: Home

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Early in the morning Sam sat drawing a picture of a tree after having a disturbing dream the previous night

Early in the morning Sam sat drawing a picture of a tree after having a disturbing dream the previous night. Angel was in the shower and Dean had his laptop open to search for a new case.

"Alright. I've been cruisin' some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali- its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas." Dean gave his brother a look once he realized he wasn't listening, "Hey." Sam looked up from his drawing, "Am I boring you with this 'hunting evil' stuff?"

"No." He answered too quickly as Angel came out of the bathroom fully dressed, a towel wrapped around her hair, "I'm listening. Keep going."

"Oh. Tell him about the three shots guy." Angel mumbled around the toothbrush in her mouth, "That's my favorite."

"Right." Dean pointed, "A Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times. Looks pretty interesting."

"Sounds pretty witchy. Always interesting."

Angel said as she nodded with interest and looked over to an extremely zoned out Sam.

She took out the toothbrush and waved her hand in his face, "Yo, Sam, what's with you? You've been like white out brain all morning. How does someone shooting themself three times in the head not get you in gear?"

Sam ignored her but studied the picture he doodled, "Wait... I've seen this."

"Seen what?" Dean asked coming over to them

Angel looked over Sam's shoulder, "A tree?"

Sam got up from the bed and went searching through his duffel bag. He found a photo of their family from when he was a baby and compared the tree in the photo to his drawing. They were exactly the same.

"Guys, I know where we have to go next."

Dean and Angel looked at each other before looking at him, "Where?"

"Back home. Back to Kansas."

Angel laughed stiffly, "You're kidding right?"

At his serious look Dean gaped at him as well, "Okay, random. Where'd that come from?"

Sam showed them the photo, "Alright, um, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where Mom died?" They nodded, "And it didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely, they rebuilt it, right?"