Chapter Two: Wendigo

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

"How long's he been missing?" Angel asked as she flipped through her dad's journal, "You thinkin' he's just takin' a little longer on the job or he's in trouble?"

"He's not really missing." Ace sighed, "He just decided to jump into a job nuts first without backup."

"Well, you know Bucky..." She smirked into the phone, "He likes to show off but you always end up running in to save his ass."

He laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Which is why I'm on my way to the town he's in now. You guys find your pops yet?"

"We're getting close I think. Hit some coordinates he left us."

"That's good. Keep me posted. I'll uh talk to you later, babe. Pullin' in now."

"Alright, talk to you later, Ace." When she hung up she saw the look her brother was giving her and silenced him, "Can it, Dean."

"What?" He laughed, "I've just never seen you this... comfy around a guy. Let alone a hunter."

"Yeah... well... Asa's a little different."

"How?"

"I'll let you know how, if it goes past wherever we're at." She sighed, "But for now lemme just feel it out."

"Gotcha. But the next time i see him? He and I are having a talk."

She laughed, "Alright dad. Do whatever you gotta do."

When Dean turned another worrisome look to a sleeping Sam, he leaned forward and turned the radio on full blast. Sam jumped awake from the music and from whatever nightmare was currently plaguing him. He blinked a few times before rubbing his eyes as both of his siblings studied him with worry.

"You okay?"

Sam glanced at Dean before quickly looking away, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Angel pursed her lips as she leaned forward, "'Nother nightmare?"

Sam only offered her a throat clearing as an answer making her sigh.

Dean shifted in his seat, "You wanna drive for a while?"

Angel grinned as Sam laughed, "Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that. You've asked Angel but not me. This is the first."

"Just thought you might want to." Dean grumbled, "Never mind."

Angel shook her head, "Look, Sammy, he's just worried. I'm worried too. I mean with Jess... are you sure you're okay?"