Ch 5 Section 2

As the three of them walked back to the car, Sam turned, "You hear that? A figure on fire."

"And that woman, Jenny..." Dean asked, "That was the woman in your dreams?"

"Yeah."

Angel scoffed, sending a glance back at the house warily, "And you heard what she explained right? Scratching, flickering lights... all signs of a malevolent spirit."

"Forget about that." Dean abruptly dismissed Angel's worry, "I'm more freaked out that your weirdo visions are coming true, Sam."

Sam panicked, "Well, forget about that for a minute. The thing in the house, do you guys think it's the thing that killed Mom and Jessica?"

"Sam." Angel quipped, "We don't know! We don't have enough information yet!"

"Well, I mean, has it come back or has it been here the whole time?!"

"We don't know." Angel repeated slowly, "We need more information. For all we know, what we're dealing with right now is something else entirely."

"Well, those people are in danger." Sam pointed, looking at both of them intensely, "We have to get 'em out of that house."

Angel rolled her eyes, "And we will."

"No, I mean now."

"And how you gonna do that, huh?" Dean stopped him, "You got a story that she's gonna believe?"

Sam shifted, irritated, "Then what are we supposed to do?"

Local gas station...

"We just gotta chill out, that's all. All of us are... scatterbrained because we're too close to this." Dean instructed, "You know, if this was any other kind of job, what would we do?"

Sam sighed deeply, splaying his hands on the roof of the impala as Angel leaned next to him, "We'd try to figure out what we were dealing with. We'd dig into the history of the house."

"Exactly, except this time..." Angel's face held a grim look, "We already know what happened."

"Yeah, but how much do we know?" Sam turned to them with questioning eyes, "I mean, how much do you two actually remember?"

Angel instantly quieted, not wanting to say anything further. It took her years to get over the nightmares that plagued her from that night and she had a feeling this job was going to bring them back.

Dean studied the gas pump as he filled up the impala, "About that night, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"I don't remember much. I remember the fire... the heat." He paused for a moment then looked at their older sister, "And then Angel taking you and getting us out of there."

Sam looked her over, "You did?"

"Yeah..." She said softly, clearing her throat of the lump that formed, "You never knew that?"

Sam shook his head, "No."

Dean studied her, "What do you remember, Ang?"

"I don't know, boys..." She ran a hand through her hair as the memories flooded her, "I don't- I can't-"

"It's okay, Angie." Sam caught her hand and gave it a squeeze, "We're right here with you."

Taking a steadying breath she nodded, "Uh... Okay, well... i guess the first thing i remember is waking up to some creepy ass... thing in my room with bright yellow eyes."